california record??

• Thread starter Jess Martinetti (Guest)
  • Start date
J

Jess Martinetti (Guest)

im having quite a problem finding out what the california record is for a typical mule deer. if anyone knows i would appreciate sharing of the knowlede. thanx

right on, thank you very much. is that before or after deductions and may i ask where you obtained that info or if you know of anywhere to get it online? once again thanks a bunch.

I AGREE WITH HH. THIS BUCK WAS KILLED BY SULO E. LAKSO AND IS OWNED BY TRACY JENKINS. THE INSIDE SPREAD WAS 26-4/8".

JB

so where did this guy end up because there are no typical cali booners.... i have a freshman buddy that might have just topped this buck so thats why i was asking. hes 28 1/2 inside 29 1/2 outside and my uncle scored him right around 196 before deductions, quite a bruiser from what i understand

they just got it last weekend, im currently in oregon and they live in cali so i havent even seen it yet but when i get some pics i will for sure post it here.

>so where did this guy end
>up because there are no
>typical cali booners.... i have
>a freshman buddy that might
>have just topped this buck
>so thats why i was
>asking. hes 28 1/2 inside
>29 1/2 outside and my
>uncle scored him right around
>196 before deductions, quite a
>bruiser from what i understand
>

The Lassen county buck is #491 in the B&C alltime record book 11th edition. Better hope your buddies buck has 0 deductions or it will only be a tie.

JB

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom