California Youth Hunt J12

GHS

My son drew one of the J12 tags this year. I have never hunted this area and I am not to familiar with this area. I have started looking over the maps but that's about all I have done so far. Any info would be much appreciated.
Thank you.
GHS

My son drew one of the J12 tags this year. I have never hunted this area and I am not to familiar with this area. I have started looking over the maps but that's about all I have done so far. Any info would be much appreciated.
Thank you.
GHS
No info but congrats on tag, my son also drew a tag see ya down there

Congratulations!! You and your son are going to have a blast! My son drew several years ago, as did my nephew a few year after. I have been going up to Round Valley for almost 20 years, just to gawk at the deer. I will PM you some info soon.

Congratulations!! You and your son are going to have a blast! My son drew several years ago, as did my nephew a few year after. I have been going up to Round Valley for almost 20 years, just to gawk at the deer. I will PM you some info soon.
Thank you SlinginLead.

SlinginLead any places you would recommend to set up a camp in hunt area.
Thx
Yes, pick a hotel! You are in prime hunting land 10-15 minutes North
of Bishop. The area you will be hunting is part of the Horton Creek campground, but it will be closed before the hunt begins. There are a few campgrounds around Bishop, but staying in a hotel is the easiest. I'll PM you some info on the hunt area.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom