Californian citizens have power

DeerMadness

Long Time Member
Gayvin Newsome signed off the new bill so that private citizens can use grassroots lawsuits to sue gunmakers for the "destruction " they have caused. He says anyone that sells a harmful product can be sued so now the gunmakers are finally going to be held accountable.
Funny thing is I am sure some of the people pushing this are the rich that will still have bodyguards who carry high capacity handguns regardless. And if they don't a gang or individual will attack and they will be wishing they had some protection. A main reason he did it is to troll Texas for their new law to sue abortion centers who abet abortions. I don't think he will get to far with this SB 1327 law. What a clown.

I was hoping that the recall on that Adam Henry would pass. I failed to consider that we have too many liberals voting and they kept him in office. Wait until he becomes the poster boy for the office of president in 2024.
RELH

I was hoping that the recall on that Adam Henry would pass. I failed to consider that we have too many liberals voting and they kept him in office. Wait until he becomes the poster boy for the office of president in 2024.
RELH
Way too many Libs. I am surprised how many I know in Idaho and I even have relatives who think Democrats are the only future we have.

If the law truly says “any one who sells a harmful product “ I say go for it. Get hit by a Toyota, sue Toyota. Paper cut, sue wherehouser . Let’s see California get soooo bad that it finally has no choice but to collapse into the third world country it is, then let’s sell it to Mexico and wall it off

I truly hope everyone beyond Cali can see what a clown this guy is cause it won't be long and he'll be in the running for president and ruin the whole country (worse the Brandon) the same as he's done to just one state

In CA. he had help to screw things up. Gov. Jerry Brown started the ball rolling and Jerry's Father, Pat Brown was the one who took the water rights of Northern CA. and sold it to L.A. and San Francisco many years ago.
It runs in the family and our present Gov. has his Aunt Nancy Pelosi for his model on how to run things.
RELH

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom