CALLING ALL UTARDS....

SS!

Long Time Member
I need your help. I can't figure out this bulls name. I see all the time utah hunters telling us the names of animals. Saw him on the wasatch extend hunt but I couldn't figure out his name. Any ideas?
IMG_7961.jpg

Well "Brigham" is a fine "Utard" name! But Lil' SS! might be more appropriate since you were the "first to find him".
And as an Alaskan/Wyoming resident I thought you have implied that you wouldn't step foot in "Utardville"! :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
I love the way guys feel a need to name the damn animals they see, NOT.

If it's up in your neck of the woods: Needs a couple+ years.
If it's really a shiras in Utardia: Get to killin'

...provided one has a tag in his pocket at the correct time and for the correct species.

Zeke

Love Utah! I I think besides the other 49 states and Puerto Rico it’s the most beautiful state!
I agree 100%

Keep moving…….. fuel’s cheaper in Wyoming. Colorado has grass. Wine is way cheaper in Arizona (I over heard that in the Loa Cafe last week.)

They sell wine in Utah....
Apparently, not very much. Gas in Salina’s not bad……… fill up….. keep moving. Nothing to see here. You can attest to that Homer……..

I could use your support once in a while!

The Tyndall guy that spends a $hit ton of $$$$$$$$$$$$ every year on
deer tags/guides is the worst!
He has a names for everything he kills.
He paid dearly to do it so he should be able to slap a corny name on them for that kind of money I guess.

Update: someone PM me and told me the bulls name. Thanks for all the help! Glad we have closure

So, Mr SS, What's the name that was PM'd to you and hence adopted as a moniker for your big bull?

Zeke

I need your help. I can't figure out this bulls name. I see all the time utah hunters telling us the names of animals. Saw him on the wasatch extend hunt but I couldn't figure out his name. Any ideas?View attachment 95306
How about SS needs to stop helping sheep over a fence bull? Wyoming is known for it and I think SS has a patent for it.

It was a pleasure to go after this bulls antlers. Competition, weather, wolves, life all made this interesting to say the least. I feel very lucky to be able to have the time it takes to get after it as much as I do. Some random pics of the hunt:
616C7377-7EDC-4F6C-80C0-2AF942F71F26.jpeg
BCD6142A-3906-45EA-8E17-117E62DF740E.jpeg
CE4060A3-0301-4E53-9017-6D481D533FC2.jpeg
4AEE1B4D-56FD-46B9-A9B6-8499BFC78530.jpeg
43CC58DB-B6A7-424E-8E4C-F909218B6743.jpeg
4720E42C-8970-4F2D-9799-837625B89BFE.jpeg

Great looking bull, glad you were able to name him!

Good thing you take all that mountain ops - really helps getting through all that snow! ?

It was a pleasure to go after this bulls antlers. Competition, weather, wolves, life all made this interesting to say the least. I feel very lucky to be able to have the time it takes to get after it as much as I do. Some random pics of the hunt:
View attachment 97778View attachment 97777View attachment 97775View attachment 97779View attachment 97781View attachment 97780
Should’ve had the camera rolling. Just saw a news snip about a video of a bull shedding antlers got 18m views.

Should’ve had the camera rolling. Just saw a news snip about a video of a bull shedding antlers got 18m views.
Oh I tried. 9 days of watching him, lots of video but missed both antlers dropping. Most drop them in the dark like that video you’re talking about.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom