Calling patriots

BUGLEnmIN

Very Active Member
Monster Muley's family! I apologise if this is inappropriate , if it is please remove it Paul. I'm sure a majority of you have heard and read the rumbling on this wonderful website as well as others . As hunters, outdoorsmen,parents, hard workers , we must unite guys, or soon the left will strip more and more rights and liberties from us until there is no hunting to chat about here! Please read this and join in. The line in the sand is drawn people . Time to pick a side to stand on.

44692.jpeg

He looks GREAT in a mask. We must reelect this guy. Be bold Trump supporters, the left has many intimidated. Wear your hats ( pay attention to your surroundings as these cowards love to sucker punch ) fly your Trump flag ( put a camera out to see which of your cowardly neighbors defame it) then file charges.

How has wearing a mask in order to protect the health and safety of others become a political issue? We're talking about preventing the spread of a virus, not the spread of communism. Wear a mask guys. Protect those who don't have the ability to protect themselves.
If I told you that there is a mask that will 100% stop the virus from spreading sound you wear it?

How has wearing a mask in order to protect the health and safety of others become a political issue? We're talking about preventing the spread of a virus, not the spread of communism. Wear a mask guys. Protect those who don't have the ability to protect themselves.
Would you wear it?

These people starter taking chunks , it's time for them to hear the the voice of the silent majority. Guess I'll see you there Carl.

The frustration isn’t just about wearing a stupid mask to dubious effect, it’s about small business owners being unable to reopen and feed their families so a politician can score points.

It’s also about the constantly moving goalposts for when we can go about our daily American lives again. Remember the term “flatten the curve?” Boy, we haven’t heard that phrase in awhile have we...

How in the world does wearing a mask stop the virus? There's not even a definition of "face covering" or proper way to wear one. A bandana with a loose fit around your face does nearly nothing. For example have you ever worn a dust mask working on sheet rock or vacuuming leaves from the yard? Why is it when you're done your face is still covered with dust and your nose is full of dust? And that's with particles WAY bigger than a virus.

The whole reason "lockdown" was touted to keep the hospitals from being overloaded. It was not intended to keep zero people from catching the virus.

Why is it that New York got pounded by the virus early on, yet now it's one of the few states that's "green" meaning the threat is lower? Because the virus has begun to run its course there!!!

Why is it that states are seeing "spikes" in cases? Because they are testing more and more people since many are required to be tested to go back to work. Yet the number of deaths isn't spiking.

We are tanking the economy, crushing the education of our youth, and killing small businesses to supposedly protect very few, most (if not all) of which are going to catch covid regardless of the measures taken to prevent it anyway!

We are following like sheep whenever dictator MLG decides to make a rule. Where is the limit? When she says "everybody has to wear blue"? or "no guns"?

I'll go out on a limb and say there is a HUGE incentive by some to keep this crisis going. When it's "too dangerous" to get out and vote, mail in ballots will be necessary. And we've seen time and again the fraud associated with mail in ballots...

The frustration isn’t just about wearing a stupid mask to dubious effect, it’s about small business owners being unable to reopen and feed their families so a politician can score points.

It’s also about the constantly moving goalposts for when we can go about our daily American lives again. Remember the term “flatten the curve?” Boy, we haven’t heard that phrase in awhile have we...

By all means a man needs to be able to support and feed his family. But is it the “goal post” that’s moving or are people refusing to do their part and wear the mask? How are we supposed to get back to our daily lives when it quite literally risks the lives of others?

The virus isn’t a hoax and the people that it’s killed in this country are just as American as the rest of us.

How in the world does wearing a mask stop the virus? There's not even a definition of "face covering" or proper way to wear one. A bandana with a loose fit around your face does nearly nothing. For example have you ever worn a dust mask working on sheet rock or vacuuming leaves from the yard? Why is it when you're done your face is still covered with dust and your nose is full of dust? And that's with particles WAY bigger than a virus.

The whole reason "lockdown" was touted to keep the hospitals from being overloaded. It was not intended to keep zero people from catching the virus.

Why is it that New York got pounded by the virus early on, yet now it's one of the few states that's "green" meaning the threat is lower? Because the virus has begun to run its course there!!!

Why is it that states are seeing "spikes" in cases? Because they are testing more and more people since many are required to be tested to go back to work. Yet the number of deaths isn't spiking.

We are tanking the economy, crushing the education of our youth, and killing small businesses to supposedly protect very few, most (if not all) of which are going to catch covid regardless of the measures taken to prevent it anyway!

We are following like sheep whenever dictator MLG decides to make a rule. Where is the limit? When she says "everybody has to wear blue"? or "no guns"?

I'll go out on a limb and say there is a HUGE incentive by some to keep this crisis going. When it's "too dangerous" to get out and vote, mail in ballots will be necessary. And we've seen time and again the fraud associated with mail in ballots...

Thanks Carl well said.
200 (4).gif

...do their part and wear the mask? How are we supposed to get back to our daily lives when it quite literally risks the lives of others?

The virus isn’t a hoax and the people that it’s killed in this country are just as American as the rest of us.

Do their part? Get back to normal when it risks lives?

Hand, you'd better square up and get your head out of the clouds.

For two months this state clocked along with the highest exposure rate possible being crammed into grocery and home improvement stores with NO mask mandate. It was only when activity endorsed by this batshit crazy governor was done with protesting in support of the reborn and rebranded KKK and statues of dead guys that SHARE HER ANCESTRY we saw a spike in cases and now business owners are paying the price for her STUPIDITY!!

If you're afraid normality will not save lives, explain how so many people died anyway before SARS -CoV-2?

Thanks Carl well said.
View attachment 9896

From the CDC:
“Cloth face coverings are recommended as a simple barrier to help prevent respiratory droplets from traveling into the air and onto other people when the person wearing the cloth face covering coughs, sneezes, talks, or raises their voice. This is called source control. This recommendation is based on what we know about the role respiratory droplets play in the spread of the virus that causes COVID-19, paired with emerging evidence from clinical and laboratory studies that shows cloth face coverings reduce the spray of droplets when worn over the nose and mouth”

The link below shows how to wear a mask. And I have worn a mask during several occasions and would say that wearing it protects way more than not wearing it would. It’s the same logic as a seatbelt- You can still get hurt in a car crash but your likelihood of surviving goes up if you wear one.

https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/prevent-getting-sick/how-to-wear-cloth-face-coverings.html

Houla: While I admit there are better and worse ways to wear a face covering, the mandate doesn't get into those details.

A N95 mask supposedly blocks 95% transmission, cloth coverings are more like 5% range. So the mandate by our dictator is little more than a "feel good" measure and a way for her to keep pushing to see how far the people are willing to follow her unchecked power.

The goalposts are indeed moving:
First, it was keep the hospitals from being overloaded
Then as the hospitals weren't even taxed, it was "flatten the curve", which was only vaguely defined.
Then as hospitalizations and deaths aren't really a major issue, and the "curve" wasn't skyrocketing, it's still a crisis because the numbers keep going up. Of course they are going up, every new case is "up", nothing makes numbers go down. And reporting focuses on the number of cases. With no mention of the ratio of new cases compared to the huge increase in tests being conducted. "Texas had the most cases ever yesterday!!!" with no mention that they also tested 5x as many people yesterday, or whatever. Yet despite cases increasing, hospitalization and deaths aren't following that increase, so it's really just a matter of finding out more people have it than everyone thought.

Straight off the box.
44898.jpeg
Some other things to factor, people who are positive and keep testing positive with no symptoms are being counted over and over in the covid case count.
We personally know 3 ladies who signed in to be tested and could not handle the 3 hour wait at balloon fiesta , they left, two days later they got called stating they were positive!

Straight off the box.View attachment 9898Some other things to factor, people who are positive and keep testing positive with no symptoms are being counted over and over in the covid case count.
We personally know 3 ladies who signed in to be tested and could not handle the 3 hour wait at balloon fiesta , they left, two days later they got called stating they were positive!

Without being tested...

Great photo Bugle. And it's my understanding homemade cloth or bandanas provide less protection than the style you have in your photo!

They keep claiming we're making decisions "base on science" but that is not true.

I get severe seasonal allergies every spring. I wear N95 mask when I weed whack. Wanna guess if I still get allergies from wearing the mask or not?

The answer is yes. I still get it real bad. Not as bad if I didn't wear one but still severe enough to put me down for the rest of the day. So to think some dude wearing a cheap mask is going to prevent from getting or spreading it is laughable.

Yes without being tested.

But presenting that warning as proof that wearing a face covering is unnecessary misconstrues the reason for wearing one and furthers the potentially harmful practice of ignoring the recommendation. As the CDC explains, “A cloth face covering may not protect the wearer, but it may keep the wearer from spreading the virus to others.”

According to this, NM is about done and Hitler-ette is prolonging people's lives returning to normal...

https://off-guardian.org/2020/07/07/second-wave-not-even-close/

This author’s arguments are based largely on the idea of herd immunity threshold (HIT). With Covid, it’s too early to say if HIT is really going to save us. There is still so much we don’t know.

This author’s arguments are based largely on the idea of herd immunity threshold (HIT). With Covid, it’s too early to say if HIT is really going to save us. There is still so much we don’t know.

Thanks for sharing. One thing I DO KNOW is I will not conform to the liberal agenda. If a person can not see that this "PANDEMIC" is the biggest crock of bs in history , then maybe that person should pull their mask off their eyes and open them.
I mean, empty test samples being " POSITIVE" for covid! Come on!

44965.jpeg

And Yahoo news is a credible source?

Ok then, whatever...

I wear a mask all day every day for work and have for 30 years. I have no problem wearing a mask if its my choice. I have a HUGE problem with someone mandating wearing a mask and shutting down businesses just for the hell of it with absolutely no scientific basis for it whatsoever. Its all bull crap and the world is just following like sheep. I dont believe the mask will prevent the spread. If it actually does prevent the spread then if you are worried and want to protect yourself then wear a mask. If you believe so strongly in the mask then you should not be worried at all with the people not wearing a mask because you are protected by the mask you have on your own face. Someone else not wearing a mask should have zero bearing on you. The arguments they use make no sense at all. If what they say is true then the only people at risk are just the ones not wearing a mask. I also am not convinced that it can be spread through asymptomatic people. How can that really be tracked and verified? I think that is a huge assumption and I would love to be educated on this if someone has actual facts to back it up and prove that an asymptomatic person can infect someone else. This is all a huge mess and I think there is a lot going on behind the scenes that we have no clue about. Just my 2 cents.

“Yahoo news is the most liberal, fake news bunch on the internet !!! Liberal, liberal, liberal news.”

And Yahoo news is a credible source?

Ok then, whatever...

I just picked a source that was light reading for all the low information folks out there. Here are links to the published studies if you’d prefer to read them:

“Yahoo news is the most liberal, fake news bunch on the internet !!! Liberal, liberal, liberal news.”

I just picked a source that was light reading for all the low information folks out there. Here are links to the published studies if you’d prefer to read them:

Good thing mine had the links embedded into the document...

Will you be up to getting a mandatory vaccination shot ?

“A cloth face covering may not protect the wearer, but it may keep the wearer from spreading the virus to others.”

Assumes you have the virus. I can assume every politician is guilty of high treason and espionage...

I also am not convinced that it can be spread through asymptomatic people. How can that really be tracked and verified? I think that is a huge assumption and I would love to be educated on this if someone has actual facts to back it up and prove that an asymptomatic person can infect someone else.

Here is some education for you:

Assumes you have the virus. I can assume every politician is guilty of high treason and espionage...

If you're asymptomatic then you won't know you have it. So wouldn't you want to be safe if you might be infectious to others? And as to the politician comment -sarcasm or not you'd probably be on the mark

Hey Houla do you personally know anyone that has died from the Rona, family or "Escentual Worker" ? All these so called escentual workers from Walmart, Home Depot etc. have been exposed for 6 months, where are the dead ?
No sir. I don't know of any deaths personally to be honest. But I do know people that have been tested positive and of one person in my circles that was hospitalized.

If you're asymptomatic then you won't know you have it. So wouldn't you want to be safe if you might be infectious to others? And as to the politician comment -sarcasm or not you'd probably be on the mark

Asymptomatic. You really understand what that means, right?

Here it is again for you houla

Bugleman, I read over that briefly. If you type in "asymptomatic spread" in google you'll find multiple articles pointing out how the WHO (which that website quotes) restated their comments after several health officials called them out for misinformation. The same WHO, by the way that Trump is pulling out of.

I most definitely know what it means. What's your point?

Just wondering. You do realize to spread the virus two conditions have to exist: a high enough viable concentration to expel and exposure time long enough to inhale...

If what you believe asymptomatic to mean, then it goes without saying everyone is walking around with a corona virus that causes the common cold and everyone is walking around with a flu strain A or B as well...

Just wondering. You do realize to spread the virus two conditions have to exist: a high enough viable concentration to expel and exposure time long enough to inhale...

If what you believe asymptomatic to mean, then it goes without saying everyone is walking around with a corona virus that causes the common cold and everyone is walking around with a flu strain A or B as well...

Wtf?

Can you restate the second portion? I'm not sure I follow...

Seriously? Anything from “Virus-Hoax.com” is got to be satire. You’re posting that for the laugh value right?
Did you watch the interview? These types of videos and websites are being taken down by the liberals every day. I'd believe what a Dr has to say on a site that is constantly being attacked by the liberals ,than anything on any mainstream media at this point.
There's absolutely no proof, scientific or other wise that can confirm that asymptomatic people are spreading it. This virus's mortality rate is so low it's insane we would jeopardize the livelihood of so many hard working Americans for the sake the minority. If someone is scared to catch the " COVID MONSTER" stay your butt home. Plain and simple. Do not turn it into a political ploy ,or power trip. This post isn't even just about covid. It's about the tons of other rights and liberties we're losing and have lost.

Last edited:
Did you watch the interview?

Yep - I did watch it. I don’t disagree with some of what Dr. Atlas concludes. BTW he didn’t say anything about asymptomatic people not spreading the virus.

There's absolutely no proof, scientific or other wise that can confirm that asymptomatic people are spreading it.

You are avoiding the scientific evidence if you really believe that. Let me pull up a couple studies for you.

For me it is the choosing of activities she wants to close down. I can’t fault her for the masks. She caters to the ultra rich and those on welfare leaving the middle class out. Example (stream side access and Firing the highly qualified F&G director only to replace her with a lawyer that doesn’t hunt or fish). Don’t know how she got elected. She closed fishing in most state parks yet every golf course open! Not my governor.

Nmhoula next time you take a dump wear your mask and see if you can smell your crap your drinking the kool aid

Some of that scientific kool aid.....

Wow! The hatred and denial in this thread are astonishing. I know people that have died from Covid. Wearing a mask is a way to be respectful of the lives of those around you, it does not eliminate risk; it reduces risk. Maybe that is too much to ask of you folks. Good luck!

Wow! The hatred and denial in this thread are astonishing. I know people that have died from Covid. Wearing a mask is a way to be respectful of the lives of those around you, it does not eliminate risk; it reduces risk. Maybe that is too much to ask of you folks. Good luck!

Only answering for the purposes of the thread, doubt you'll even see the response.

You do realize that the mask wearing out of respect for everyone else will now be applied indefinitely for all things thay can make someone sick?

Since NMHoula and the devil (diablo) can't follow along, wearing a mask all the time makes the assumption you indeed have the virus without a diagnosis. It also assumes you very well are carrying a common cold virus (also a corona virus) as well as both flu strains we commomly come in contact with, both without a diagnosis.

Had the devil had any reading comprehension, it would picked out that the immune system adapts quite well to infections, the very reason the pandemic of 1918 did not wipe out the human species in spite of millions of deaths. That means up until that point, the human population had not come in contact with anything like that, HERD IMMUNITY was established without a vaccine. The link I posted merely illustrates that in order for a virus to be defeated, berd immunity must be established. Again, a reading comprehension deficit on the devil's part.

Had the devil had any reading comprehension, it would have picked that up in the "fake news" article I posted. Nevermind people a hell of a lot smarter than it said the reason asymptomatic people don't spread it is because the virus cannot multiply enough to spread...

Only answering for the purposes of the thread, doubt you'll even see the response.

You do realize that the mask wearing out of respect for everyone else will now be applied indefinitely for all things thay can make someone sick?

Since NMHoula and the devil (diablo) can't follow along, wearing a mask all the time makes the assumption you indeed have the virus without a diagnosis. It also assumes you very well are carrying a common cold virus (also a corona virus) as well as both flu strains we commomly come in contact with, both without a diagnosis.

Had the devil had any reading comprehension, it would picked out that the immune system adapts quite well to infections, the very reason the pandemic of 1918 did not wipe out the human species in spite of millions of deaths. That means up until that point, the human population had not come in contact with anything like that, HERD IMMUNITY was established without a vaccine. The link I posted merely illustrates that in order for a virus to be defeated, berd immunity must be established. Again, a reading comprehension deficit on the devil's part.

Had the devil had any reading comprehension, it would have picked that up in the "fake news" article I posted. Nevermind people a hell of a lot smarter than it said the reason asymptomatic people don't spread it is because the virus cannot multiply enough to spread...

A3F5B9E5-B186-497B-AA48-32FFA898C91E.jpeg

Soon it will be OK be forced to do everything that may reduce the risk to anyone...for anything. We should all carry umbrellas between 10am and 4pm to reduce skin cancer, we should all wear sunscreen SPF 100 during daylight hours, we should all stop hunting because someone might accidentally get shot, stop driving because that will reduce car accidents, all wear gloves and full-body rubber suits because that might reduce someone catching the flue, all wear only grey clothing because that might reduce the chances that someone will be offended.

Yet actions to "reduce the risk" of small businesses going belly up and the owners being unable to support their families are not acceptable? Who gets to decide what's acceptable? The dictator.

Like others have said there is no rhyme or reason: golf courses open, but fishing lakes not?!

Even the magic "6-feet". How does science proved 6-feet is the "safe" number? Why not 5'-8"? 7'-4"? We all know if the wind is blowing one way a deer can't smell you 6" away. But if it's blowing the other way they smell you at half a mile...

All of these mandates are being forced upon us by our dictator, they are not laws! And despite the constant bombardment, most of the decisions are not "based on science".

"Wearing a mask is a way to be respectful of those around you". So now we have to do anything dictated to us to be respectful? Someone might be offended that you're wearing camouflage...banned. Where does it end?

Soon it will be OK be forced to do everything that may reduce the risk to anyone...for anything. We should all carry umbrellas between 10am and 4pm to reduce skin cancer, we should all wear sunscreen SPF 100 during daylight hours, we should all stop hunting because someone might accidentally get shot, stop driving because that will reduce car accidents, all wear gloves and full-body rubber suits because that might reduce someone catching the flue, all wear only grey clothing because that might reduce the chances that someone will be offended.

Yet actions to "reduce the risk" of small businesses going belly up and the owners being unable to support their families are not acceptable? Who gets to decide what's acceptable? The dictator.

Like others have said there is no rhyme or reason: golf courses open, but fishing lakes not?!

Even the magic "6-feet". How does science proved 6-feet is the "safe" number? Why not 5'-8"? 7'-4"? We all know if the wind is blowing one way a deer can't smell you 6" away. But if it's blowing the other way they smell you at half a mile...

All of these mandates are being forced upon us by our dictator, they are not laws! And despite the constant bombardment, most of the decisions are not "based on science".

"Wearing a mask is a way to be respectful of those around you". So now we have to do anything dictated to us to be respectful? Someone might be offended that you're wearing camouflage...banned. Where does it end?

If you would actually pay attention to the science - you’d see that masks and social distancing ARE based on science.

Don’t be so emotionally invested in avoiding the truth.

Gosh darnit I said I was going to stop following this thread but you've got me to come back. First off, when I asked you to "restate" your comment earlier it was because it was near impossible to comprehend when reading because your argument didn't/doesn't follow logic.
"...everyone is walking around with a corona virus that causes the common cold and everyone is walking around with a flu strain A or B as well..." What?

Second, the 1918 flu killed between 17-50 million people. There's a large gap in those numbers because countries didn't want to show weakness during the war but either way it was an atrocious amount of death. So to say that the "human body adapts quite well" simply detracts from those deaths. Plus, many areas made not wearing a mask a PUNISHABLE OFFENSE. Also, Sweden tried herd immunity with COVID and only about 7% of the population showed immunity. For herd immunity to work you need 70-90% of the population to have the antibodies needed to fight the virus.

It seems that your argument lends towards a culling of the population. Meaning let those without immunity die off. People have asked me on this thread if I'm willing to get a "mandated vaccine" or "wear a mask that's 100% guaranteed to work". So I ask you; are you willing to risk death, that of your family and of yourself, for herd immunity?

Wow that escalated quickly. I work in the oil industry and we have to do FIT tests for masks. So most people in the oil industry are educated on masks as to wear them, how they work, and how to maintain them. We wear masks in situations where a normal person would pass out due to the fumes. Masks work, its that plain and simple. But, the masks need to be air tight with the appropriate filters (like N95). The masks need to be sanitized after use and stored in a air tight container ready for the next use. The disposable or cloth masks will not help you personally inhale fine particulates like VOCs or viruses. You can test this by breathing fumes from a gasoline can with an air tight N95 mask and a cloth mask. The cloth masks can reduce the amount of potential viruses you could release. But to be clear it does not stop you from potentially infecting others. Airtight N95 masks would stop the release of the virus.

I personally think the requirement of wearing cloth or disposable masks is a placebo effect. It makes the people around you at the store or where ever feel safer. Staying 6 feet away and washing your hands/using sanitizer after touching things in public seems to be a more reasonable solution to personal health care. Stay away from people who are showing symptoms. If you like wearing a mask then do so. Its not hurting anyone. Mandating masks is the government telling you how to live. I dont believe that is the role of the government. Where does it stop?

Soon it will be OK be forced to do everything that may reduce the risk to anyone...for anything.

You’re absolutely right. We should repeal laws/regs on all these:

Hunter orange
Shooting from/across a road or vehicle
Loaded weapons in vehicles
Shooting near houses
Speed limits
Seatbelts
Hunting while intoxicated
Driving while intoxicated
Shooting from aircraft

These so called “safety” dictates are really getting out of hand!

Wow that escalated quickly. I work in the oil industry and we have to do FIT tests for masks. So most people in the oil industry are educated on masks as to wear them, how they work, and how to maintain them. We wear masks in situations where a normal person would pass out due to the fumes. Masks work, its that plain and simple. But, the masks need to be air tight with the appropriate filters (like N95). The masks need to be sanitized after use and stored in a air tight container ready for the next use. The disposable or cloth masks will not help you personally inhale fine particulates like VOCs or viruses. You can test this by breathing fumes from a gasoline can with an air tight N95 mask and a cloth mask. The cloth masks can reduce the amount of potential viruses you could release. But to be clear it does not stop you from potentially infecting others. Airtight N95 masks would stop the release of the virus.

I personally think the requirement of wearing cloth or disposable masks is a placebo effect. It makes the people around you at the store or where ever feel safer. Staying 6 feet away and washing your hands/using sanitizer after touching things in public seems to be a more reasonable solution to personal health care. Stay away from people who are showing symptoms. If you like wearing a mask then do so. Its not hurting anyone. Mandating masks is the government telling you how to live. I dont believe that is the role of the government. Where does it stop?

While I disagree with your opinion in places I do believe that you have something with the "placebo effect". I do believe that the visual effect of a mask has an effect on people (i.e. social interactions, avoidance in public spaces).

Also your point that the mask "does not stop you from potentially infecting others" but rather "can reduce the amount of potential viruses you could release" I agree with. This has been tested multiple times with a simple "cough into a petri dish" test. (A lab tech coughs into a petri dish while wearing/ not wearing a mask) 99% of the time the petri dish that was coughed into while the tester was wearing a mask didn't show any signs of growth. However, its still not 100% effective do to multiple factors.

My opposition to your point is with the government intrusion. The government already mandates several laws that we must abide by: 1. Why is this the one that is the "hill to die on" for so many people?
2. What do you believe the solution to be?

Thanks again for the well stated comment!

Hunter orange
Shooting near houses
Speed limits
Seatbelts
Shooting from aircraft

I honestly laughed out loud to this one!

I'm not saying laws for safety aren't justified. But it's HOW these requirements have come about. They are being dictated to us and are not laws. They haven't been instituted via the proper process.

Sure we have speed limits on roads, I'm aware society has to have rules. But how is it acceptable that our dictator is allowed to tell people what to do anytime she wants?

So it would be acceptable if she says "because I care about safety everyone needs to bring their guns to our buy-back program: $100/gun"? Because after all the death toll from guns keeps rising...

I'm not saying laws for safety aren't justified. But it's HOW these requirements have come about. They are being dictated to us and are not laws. They haven't been instituted via the proper process.

Sure we have speed limits on roads, I'm aware society has to have rules. But how is it acceptable that our dictator is allowed to tell people what to do anytime she wants?

So it would be acceptable if she says "because I care about safety everyone needs to bring their guns to our buy-back program: $100/gun"? Because after all the death toll from guns keeps rising...

I think the distinction is that we are currently in the middle (maybe the beginning) of a worldwide pandemic and local/national health emergency.

Last time I checked, being required to wear a mask in public isn’t a violation of anyone’s constitutional rights...

I think the distinction is that we are currently in the middle (maybe the beginning) of a worldwide pandemic and local/national health emergency.

Last time I checked, being required to wear a mask in public isn’t a violation of anyone’s constitutional rights...
How about closing down businesses and the economy in general? How about making people pay fines if they don’t wear masks? How about shutting down public lands ? Any of that touch constitutional rights? Shutting down public schools? On and on and on.... everyone should be concerned with the process in which these decisions are made. That should be the focus. A gas mask will 100% protect you from virus in and virus out. Why are we not required to wear them? If we really care about saving lives go the distance. Put your money where your mouth is. Although a piece of cloth on your mouth may slow down the spread, it 100% does not prevent it. That is science. Put on the gas mask, because those cloth masks are a way of pretending your safe when in reality you could still infect my gramma and kill her.

How about closing down businesses and the economy in general? How about making people pay fines if they don’t wear masks? How about shutting down public lands ? Any of that touch constitutional rights? Shutting down public schools?

Nope - not during a heath emergency.

Straight off the box.View attachment 9898Some other things to factor, people who are positive and keep testing positive with no symptoms are being counted over and over in the covid case count.
I know of a woman and her husband that also waited for a long time , finally what they thought got too the paperwork/registration area of the Alameda test site , and then after filling out their information was told they would be tested in shirt time. A couple hours passed and finally at 2pm they had to leave. The test site admitted they closed around 10 am to have the person already in line tested by 4 pm. Two days later they recieved a call stating that they had in fact tested positive. She was absolutely blown away and when she tried calling the DOH no one can help her . So she started to post on Facebook at whicj her posts were being deleted!! I do not buy into conspiracy theory , I just don't have any time or use for such , but this person was so angry and her husband couldn't believe it happened!! Now she is told there could have very easily been a mistake in her paperwork information being mistaken for a positive test person!! Really???SMH ,its just so hard to believe...

I know of a woman and her husband that also waited for a long time , finally what they thought got too the paperwork/registration area of the Alameda test site , and then after filling out their information was told they would be tested in shirt time. A couple hours passed and finally at 2pm they had to leave. The test site admitted they closed around 10 am to have the person already in line tested by 4 pm. Two days later they recieved a call stating that they had in fact tested positive. She was absolutely blown away and when she tried calling the DOH no one can help her . So she started to post on Facebook at whicj her posts were being deleted!! I do not buy into conspiracy theory , I just don't have any time or use for such , but this person was so angry and her husband couldn't believe it happened!! Now she is told there could have very easily been a mistake in her paperwork information being mistaken for a positive test person!! Really???SMH ,its just so hard to believe...
This is way more common than most want to accept. My wife is a nurse, they tested 100 employees two weeks ago. 2 different women were scheduled to be tested but opted to not go. They each got a call the next week from the county health department. One was told she tested positive and one told she tested negative. Neither took a test.

Hunter orange
Shooting near houses
Speed limits
Seatbelts
Shooting from aircraft

You do realize that everything you've stated is a privilege and not a right?

No one answered my question, where are all the dead "essential" workers ? We should have lost half of them after 6 months of exposure. Must be a miracle....

Benevolent employers did like they were told by MLG the Great, the Wise, the Charitable and kept everyone safe with questionnaires, temp checks, and contact tracing early on.

Oh yeah, work from home too. But that's why Home Depot and Lowe's had record sales numbers.

It seems there is alot of doctors and scientists on here, If you had to wear face protection to increase your odds .o1 % to draw a tag this thread would not be here.One fact that I know is doing nothing is the only thing you can do to get nothing. the next time you go out to your public land and a part of it is closed, that is not because of everyone, it is because of the few that need laws. Most of the country made huge sacrifices to help in the protection of our people weather it was the right move or not is being torn down by the few. If you trip put your arm out to brake the fall or you use your teeth which one is the political statement . I have in my dna the auto protection plan and wearing face protection is a no brainer why wouldn't I .I live in orange county ca. and they are anti gun, mask ,vaccinations anything you can use for protection, the only thing they dont seem to be against is protesting . you may be an expert but please dont spread it.

It seems there is alot of doctors and scientists on here, If you had to wear face protection to increase your odds .o1 % to draw a tag this thread would not be here.One fact that I know is doing nothing is the only thing you can do to get nothing. the next time you go out to your public land and a part of it is closed, that is not because of everyone, it is because of the few that need laws. Most of the country made huge sacrifices to help in the protection of our people weather it was the right move or not is being torn down by the few. If you trip put your arm out to brake the fall or you use your teeth which one is the political statement . I have in my dna the auto protection plan and wearing face protection is a no brainer why wouldn't I .I live in orange county ca. and they are anti gun, mask ,vaccinations anything you can use for protection, the only thing they dont seem to be against is protesting . you may be an expert but please dont spread it.
CALIFORNIA........yep sounds about right.
45077.jpeg

We know what the sheep will do.

45081.gif

Last edited:
It seems there is alot of doctors and scientists on here, If you had to wear face protection to increase your odds .o1 % to draw a tag this thread would not be here...

Think you need to know the history in this state over the last few months to understand why these comments are being made. First, no big deal. Second, all state parks closed. Third, all schools suspended for 3 weeks. Fourth, all schools suspension lengthened along with ALL "non-essential" businesses and other social gatherings. Fifth, extension of suspension and the mandating of masks a full TWO months after all this nonsense began.

Nevermind the "governor" went on a little shopping spree, privately, and tried to keep it secret. When called out, the state was allowed to kind of open. Then, the protests and cancel culture crap began, cases spiked (duh) and now it's all NM citizens fault we didn't listen to mother Nag, and restaurants are being punished for it.

Won't convince me masks are the answer. Masks are not science, virology, or immunology. It's a psycological feel good thing...

Last edited:
Think you need to know the history in this state over the last few months to understand why these comments are being made. First, no big deal. Second, all state parks closed. Third, all schools suspended for 3 weeks. Fourth, all schools suspension lengthened along with ALL "non-essential" businesses and other social gatherings. Fifth, extension of suspension and the mandating of masks a full TWO months after all this nonsense began.

Nevermind the "governor" went on a little shopping spree, privately, and tried to keep it secret. When called out, the state was allowed to kind of open. Then, the protests and cancel culture crap began, cases spiked (duh) and now it's all NM citizens fault we didn't listen to mother Nag, and restaurants are being punished for it.

Won't convince me masks are the answer. Masks are not science, virology, or immunology. It's a psycological feel good thing...

How can I say this politely?

Welcome to life in America over the past four months! We’ve all experienced essentially the same thing. It ain’t just New Mexico! Do you ever read any national news?!?!?

I’m guessing you don’t read read much of anything if you think there is no scientific basis for wearing a face covering!

No one answered my question, where are all the dead "essential" workers ? We should have lost half of them after 6 months of exposure. Must be a miracle....
Essential workers are mandated to wear PPE in order to work... almost as if the PPE is doing its job. Strange.... seriously though here's some of them. Simple google search...

Essential workers are mandated to wear PPE in order to work... almost as if the PPE is doing its job. Strange.... seriously though here's some of them. Simple google search...

I can hear the reply now - “But, wait. I don’t know anyone who has died so this has to be a big hoax!”

Or

“Ah ha! I told you masks don’t work!”

Or

“Amnesty.org? Liberal! liberal! liberal!”

New Mexico Guides & Outfitters

H & A Outfitters

Private and public land hunts since 1992 for elk, mule deer, sheep, pronghorn, black Bear & lion hunts.

505 Outfitters

Public and private land big game hunts. Rifle, muzzleloader and archery hunts available. Free Draw Application Service!

Sierra Blanca Outfitters

Offering a wide array of hunt opportunities and putting clients in prime position to bag a trophy.

Urge 2 Hunt

Hunts in New Mexico on private ranches and remote public land in the top units. Elk vouchers available.

Mangas Outfitters

Landowner tags available! Hunt big bulls and bucks. Any season and multiple hunt units to choose from.

Back
Top Bottom