Calling patriots

You have to be a real American to understand what is happening they are attempting to change the country don’t believe for a second this is random.

You have to be a real American to understand what is happening they are attempting to change the country don’t believe for a second this is random.

This? Covid? Still not following you.

But back to the main subject of you posting links to patently false conspiracy theory photos without fact-checking anything. Takes 10 seconds to do a Google search!

Essential workers are mandated toyou mean essential sheep wear PPE in order to work... almost as if the PPE is doing its job. Strange.... seriously though here's some of them. Simple google search...

You mean the essential sheep are mandated! I work for the government and out of 15 guys in a constant essential group, two sheep wear the face panties. They have not once tried to push it on us.
Houla unlike many other people I've met with the same beliefs as you're displaying toward this topic I will say ,you are by far the most professional in discussing these issues.
Plain and simple , we obviously have different views on the world right now , but as many here have expressed, there is most certainly a division in this great country, Patriots are willing to die to uphold the principals this country was founded upon. Being military you know that, although a majority of us haven't served, I do believe we will do what it takes to never see America a communist country.
If anyone around the Albuquerque area is available on Thursday please make it. We really need to unite ,and not succumb to the tyrant Grisham or any other liberal agendas.

I can hear the reply now - “But, wait. I don’t know anyone who has died so this has to be a big hoax!”

Or

“Ah ha! I told you masks don’t work!”

Or

“Amnesty.org? Liberal! liberal! liberal!”

Confirmation Bias really hits hard with some people. "This doesn't fit my own worldview so it has to be wrong. You're a communist if you don't see it the way I do!" We sure have come a long way from the days of Theodore Roosevelt...

So why was there misreporting in all states to inflate the number? Meaning why did death from covid and death with covid become one in the same? Why is there financial ties to incentivize covid reportings?

why was there such a demand for ventilators by the 10,000’s in the beginning and why did they claim it was a respiratory issue but slowly changed. Remember when GM & Ford was going to build what happened to that? Suddenly it’s not a respiratory issue suddenly we aren’t back 10,000 ventilators? Really odd.

Odd that Sweden has below average deaths and cases despite doing nothing out of the ordinary specifically social distancing, closing school and not shutting down.

your gonna get the virus whether you want it or not at one point. My buddies daughter works at a day care and 4 of the employees tested positive Including her, delaying it maybe but stopping it no. I believe I already had it in early February bases on symptoms but unknowing what it was at the time.

Most people get right over it and some don’t. People die from the flu like lots and some people get sick for months off the same thing people get sick for a week.

Here’s a little insight from a politician and a doctor.

Odd that Sweden has below average deaths and cases despite doing nothing out of the ordinary specifically social distancing, closing school and not shutting down.

Too early to really conclude anything, but so far it ain’t looking that great for Sweden. Higher per capita death rate there than most of the rest of the world, unemployment went up and and the economy slowed down. Even they say they would do it differently if they had it to do over again:
“According to the national health agency, Sweden, a nation of 10.2 million people, has seen 4,542 deaths linked to COVID-19, which is far more than its Nordic neighbors and one of the highest per capita death rates in the world. Denmark has had 580 coronavirus deaths, Finland has seen 320 and Norway has had 237, according to a tally by Johns Hopkins University.

“If we were to encounter the same disease again, knowing precisely what we know about it today, I think we would settle on doing something in between what Sweden did and what the rest of the world has done,” Tegnell, considered the architect of the unique Swedish pandemic approach, told SR.”

Too early to really conclude anything, but so far it ain’t looking that great for Sweden. Higher per capita death rate there than most of the rest of the world, unemployment went up and and the economy slowed down. Even they say they would do it differently if they had it to do over again:
“According to the national health agency, Sweden, a nation of 10.2 million people, has seen 4,542 deaths linked to COVID-19, which is far more than its Nordic neighbors and one of the highest per capita death rates in the world. Denmark has had 580 coronavirus deaths, Finland has seen 320 and Norway has had 237, according to a tally by Johns Hopkins University.

“If we were to encounter the same disease again, knowing precisely what we know about it today, I think we would settle on doing something in between what Sweden did and what the rest of the world has done,” Tegnell, considered the architect of the unique Swedish pandemic approach, told SR.”

But they aren't losing their economy or taking education away from people... Your fighting somethings that's inevitable. Prolonging it isn't my idea of a solution. And we as people have to take some accountability for what we do as well.

Your sick stay home... You go to the beach keep a little distance. Things could work at a nice medium but I don't think that is what is wanted. How can all activities in large groups be banned, specifically outside besides protesting? Oh wait isn't there an election on November??

So why do so many people continue to put facts of cases and deaths and never put any input on recovery just like the news. It makes me freaking livid that they never push one inkling of hope for people its all scare tactics. Under 1% death rater overall isn't worth what we are going through. But I am also not saying have a block party.

I do agree and I am not saying do exactly as Sweden but I am also saying don't shut the nation down and sit at the house hoping the sun kills the virus while we lose our economy and continue to grow our unemployed to a record high...

Strap in because its a long one Haha!

OCHO, you’re right that there has been misreporting on cases. According to the CDC Director Robert Redfield the actual amount of infections is possibly 10x greater than what was previously reported (I’ll tie back into this later in my post).
I’ve said this on the thread already but I don’t believe the entire Globe is getting together in order to falsify a pandemic. That’s some Alex Jones Globalists-Conspiracy-Bull crap. Do I believe that different politician’s and corporations have taken advantage of the current situation? Profited from it? Used it to further their own agenda’s? YOU BETTER BELIEVE IT!
However, that doesn’t change the fact that we’re dealing with a legitimate pandemic! To reference your comment about the respirators: At the onset of the pandemic there was a lot a fear about the availability of ventilators that were in current supply. Because at the time, they didn’t have enough to meet the expected demand. It’s been 5 months since then and hospitals/state governments HAVE HAD TIME TO ALLOCATE SUPPLIES. COVID is still a respiratory issue –we’re also finding out as time progress’s that the virus effects multiple organs in the body. This a pandemic that nobody has faced in our lifetime, all of the answers aren’t going to be visible right at the start.
To reference the GM/Ford comment: They did it. As did Tesla, Dyson, Space X. The Trump administration instituted the Defense Production Act (which really hasn’t been used often since the Korean War) to put those business's under contract in order to ensure that whatever they make goes directly to the national stockpile. GM is expected to produce 30,000 ventilators by August and Ford will produce 50,000 by July.
Regarding Sweden:
“…the coronavirus is blamed for 5,420 deaths in Sweden, according to the World Health Organization. That might not sound especially horrendous compared with the more than 129,000 Americans who have died. But Sweden is a country of only 10 million people. Per million people, Sweden has suffered 40 percent more deaths than the United States, 12 times more than Norway, seven times more than Finland and six times more than Denmark.”
It’s not “odd”, people just seem to see a bigger number (I.e. deaths in the US) and a smaller number (i.e. deaths in Sweden) and completely ignore their contexts.
Going back to my Robert Redfield comment:
If what he says is correct (which by proxy, is what the CDC is saying), then there are quite a few implications about the virus as we know it- too many to add to this post. But for one, you very well may have contracted the virus in February. Which is a great argument as to why you should wear a mask! Yes, it’s wonderful that you (if you had it) weren’t affected. But you don’t know that those you may infect will be as lucky. To say “oh every one’s going to get it so what’s the point?” is irresponsible. Again, we don’t know everything about the virus. People said at first that it didn’t effect children. Then a month or so later we started seeing cases of MIS-C (multiple inflammatory syndrome in children) which is a side effect of COVID.
Comparing COVID to the flu is pointless. From 2018-2019 approximately 61k people died from the flu. In contrast, we’re only 5 months into this pandemic here in the US and have had 138k+ deaths –that’s 44% greater in not even half the time and the number is still rising.
Again, do I think that the current answers/solutions that state and federal governments are implementing are perfect? Definitely not. Do I believe that there’s a better way of doing things? Most likely. But taking action is better than no action at all. And I for damn sure am not willing to risk other people’s lives.

Last edited:
Essential workers are mandated toyou mean essential sheep wear PPE in order to work... almost as if the PPE is doing its job. Strange.... seriously though here's some of them. Simple google search...

You mean the essential sheep are mandated! I work for the government and out of 15 guys in a constant essential group, two sheep wear the face panties. They have not once tried to push it on us.
Houla unlike many other people I've met with the same beliefs as you're displaying toward this topic I will say ,you are by far the most professional in discussing these issues.
Plain and simple , we obviously have different views on the world right now , but as many here have expressed, there is most certainly a division in this great country, Patriots are willing to die to uphold the principals this country was founded upon. Being military you know that, although a majority of us haven't served, I do believe we will do what it takes to never see America a communist country.
If anyone around the Albuquerque area is available on Thursday please make it. We really need to unite ,and not succumb to the tyrant Grisham or any other liberal agendas.

Thanks Bugle, my parents did their best haha (too many switches)

OCHO, you’re right that there has been misreporting on cases. According to the CDC Director Robert Redfield the actual amount of infections is possibly 10x greater than what was previously reported (I’ll tie back into this later in my post).
I’ve said this on the thread already but I don’t believe the entire Globe is getting together in order to falsify a pandemic. That’s some Alex Jones Globalists-Conspiracy-Bull crap. Do I believe that different politician’s and corporations have taken advantage of the current situation? Profited from it? Used it to further their own agenda’s? YOU BETTER BELIEVE IT!
However, that doesn’t change the fact that we’re dealing with a legitimate pandemic! To reference your comment about the respirators: At the onset of the pandemic there was a lot a fear about the availability of ventilators that were in current supply. Because at the time, they didn’t have enough to meet the expected demand. It’s been 5 months since then and hospitals/state governments HAVE HAD TIME TO ALLOCATE SUPPLIES. COVID is still a respiratory issue –we’re also finding out as time progress’s that the virus effects multiple organs in the body. This a pandemic that nobody has faced in our lifetime, all of the answers aren’t going to be visible right at the start.
To reference the GM/Ford comment: They did it. As did Tesla, Dyson, Space X. The Trump administration instituted the Defense Production Act (which really hasn’t been used often since the Korean War) to put those business's under contract in order to ensure that whatever they make goes directly to the national stockpile. GM is expected to produce 30,000 ventilators by August and Ford will produce 50,000 by July.
Regarding Sweden:
“…the coronavirus is blamed for 5,420 deaths in Sweden, according to the World Health Organization. That might not sound especially horrendous compared with the more than 129,000 Americans who have died. But Sweden is a country of only 10 million people. Per million people, Sweden has suffered 40 percent more deaths than the United States, 12 times more than Norway, seven times more than Finland and six times more than Denmark.”
It’s not “odd”, people just seem to see a bigger number (I.e. deaths in the US) and a smaller number (i.e. deaths in Sweden) and completely ignore their contexts.
If what he says is correct (which by proxy, is what the CDC is saying), then there are quite a few implications about the virus as we know it- too many to add to this post. But for one, you very well may have contracted the virus in February. Which is a great argument as to why you should wear a mask! Yes, it’s wonderful that you (if you had it) weren’t affected. But you don’t know that those you may infect will be as lucky. To say “oh every one’s going to get it so what’s the point?” is irresponsible. Again, we don’t know everything about the virus. People said at first that it didn’t effect children. Then a month or so later we started seeing cases of MIS-C (multiple inflammatory syndrome in children) which is a side effect of COVID.
Comparing COVID to the flu is pointless. From 2018-2019 approximately 61k people died from the flu. In contrast, we’re only 5 months into this pandemic here in the US and have had 138k+ deaths –that’s 44% greater in not even half the time and the number is still rising.
Again, do I think that the current answers/solutions that state and federal governments are implementing are perfect? Definitely not. Do I believe that there’s a better way of doing things? Most likely. But taking action is better than no action at all. And I for damn sure am not willing to risk other people’s lives.

Amen! I agree completely!!!

Regarding Sweden:

Houla, I know the information as far as death counts and tests are prob from DOH or CDC . I don't for one second buy the numbers. I mean not even a little.

3/4 of the news and studies are fake news. There's a study to prove anything that will back up anyone's agenda. Probably a study that shows sasquatch lives with Elvis in the woods of Montana.

But seriously, regarding the whole mask issue. Just use logic and reason.

Apparently "science" says it's OK to have restaurants half capacity and not wear a mask while eating. So why has our dictator stated masks outdoors are mandatory? Surely with minimal social distancing in the out of doors the risk is FAR, FAR less than in the enclosed environment of a restaurant?

Yet our dictator says masks in all public settings or she won't open schools. Schools are dangerous, despite studies showing very, very, low risk, yet public protests are "important" and applauded!

I still keep coming back to the logic that masks (unless they are a N95 properly worn and fitted) do virtually nothing except make you feel good and look like an fool.

I don't care that "it helps a little". Or that Bill Nye the psycho science guy can't blow out a candle with a mask on. A mask might reduce a wad of saliva, but virtually everything that is exhaled goes right through a mask. And it doesn't magically stop and fall to the ground, the air currents takes it wherever it may. And then right through your own mask too.

I just had beans for dinner. I'm wearing a mask on my butt. Wear your own mask and join me in the elevator and let me know how effective two barriers of fabric are in blocking airborne particles...

Houla, I know the information as far as death counts and tests are prob from DOH or CDC . I don't for one second buy the numbers. I mean not even a little.

Bugle, why not? Again, why would the DOH, CDC, Johns Hopkins, NIAID and every other accredited organization across the world need to publish false information? These are organizations that quite literally employ our nation’s subject matter experts regarding this matter. People that have made subjects of this nature their lives work. I mean Dr. Fauci received the Presidential Medal of Freedom for his work on HIV/AIDS from President Bush for goodness sake. He’s also one of Pres Trumps main advisors for COVID. You’re saying he’s lying? That all of them are lying?

“According to the national health agency, Sweden, a nation of 10.2 million people, has seen 4,542 deaths linked to COVID-19, which is far more than its Nordic neighbors and one of the highest per capita death rates in the world. Denmark has had 580 coronavirus deaths, Finland has seen 320 and Norway has had 237, according to a tally by Johns Hopkins University."

So Sweden is in trouble? They didn't do much to shut down. They have 4,542 deaths linked to Covid (could be exaggerated as noted, vs deaths CAUSED BY) in a population of 10.2M

4542/10,200,000 = 0.0445% death rate. How horrific! Maybe if they would have locked down, tanked the economy and created a generation of students who don't learn for a year or two they could have reduced the deaths to be fewer. And worn masks 24-7. Apparently they are one of the highest death rates in the world. NOTE SARCASM HERE...

Did you watch the video? She literally just explained how covid deaths are counted. Which part of that was confusing?

Which part of that was confusing?...

The video makes no mention of who is speaking or where that is. That’s confusing. CDC has reporting guidelines but states report whatever and however they decide to. You are right, no one knows the actual numbers. That doesn’t diminish the fact that this is a serious situation.

But posting a link to someone somewhere saying something isn’t very helpful...

Did you watch the video? She literally just explained how covid deaths are counted. Which part of that was confusing?

Oh no I watched the video. You’re saying that a small snippet with no context sums it all up? I keep seeing everyone use the term “sheeple” on here yet those same people believe the first thing they see and hear so easily when it supports their world view –even if its incorrect or out of context.

If you research it that press conference was from Illinois back in April at the onset of the Pandemic. (https://week.com/2020/04/20/idph-director-explains-how-covid-deaths-are-classified/)

Admittedly, there was some improper reporting as officials figured out how to count/report deaths and create more uniformity and clearer documentation. There’s even evidence to support that death estimates were likely higher due to misdiagnosis.

https://www.cidrap.umn.edu/news-perspective/2020/07/about-30-covid-deaths-may-not-be-classified-such

Dr. Ezike (the lady in the video) came out in May and corrected those short falls.

“Dr. Ezike said that the state is being careful to make sure to weed out deaths where the patient had COVID-19, but died in a manner completely detached from the virus, such as gunshot wounds or motor vehicle crashes.”

“There are also some additional deaths that happen in someone who happened to be COVID positive, but where the COVID infection had nothing to do with the deaths,” she said. “So we are at IDPH trying to remove those obvious cases where the COVID diagnosis was not the reason for the death. If there was a gunshot wound, if there was a motor vehicle accident, we know that that was not related to the COVID positive status.

https://www.nbcchicago.com/news/cor...ois-is-over-counting-covid-19-deaths/2270810/

Again, this is new territory. Mistakes are going to occur. However that doesn’t mean people are lying about COVID.

I'm thinking what we've got here is a lack of credibility. Since every mouse fart over the past decade has been treated like an existential crisis, when something that could be serious comes along, lots of folks, being tired of the bologna, quite easily tune it out as noise. The mass media has lost it's credibility long ago.

Our Governor's use of the media affects the credibility of the office, too. I'd much rather the Governor's Office promulgate the bi-weekly new rules, and the let the media spread the word. Instead the Governor spews a bunch of unenforceable nonsense and we're left to try and interpret the executive orders published three days after the press conference. We really need to protect the Governorship from bad governors, otherwise the next good governor will be powerless to do the right things.

I believe that in a hypothetical real emergency, the government actually does have the right, and possibly the responsibility, to close down businesses (or tell them to make respirators). That closure is a taking, however, that must be justly compensated or the taking is a violation of the 5th Amendment.

Another situation that most people are not acknowledging Is that the response to the pandemic, no matter how much science is involved in deciding upon the response, always comes down to a value judgement. Government and citizens alike are asking "Is the COVID-19 public health issue really a crisis worth the economic costs incurred so far?"

The Governor, many corporate executives, health care policy makers, and insurance companies are saying "Yes, it's important to save as many lives as possible, ease the work of health-care workers, and keep people from panicking." These decision makers, however, often to not pay the cost of the response. I get the feeling that those who do bear the cost are the ones that are dissatisfied with that response.

Lets play a little math game: How much economic loss has the shutdown cost us? How many lives have been saved? Divide the cost by the number of lives and you get the value the government puts on a life. How does that compare to what a wrongful death suit brings in?

Here we are mid year and COVID-9 has finally taken (lets just assume 551 on 7/14/2020 is fer-real) as many New Mexicans as suicide did in 2018 (535 per NMhealth.org). Should we shut down the whole state to try to stop 500 sorrowful deaths? Do we?

Is it right for the whole state or nation to suffer for the benefit of a few?
Sometimes that's the right thing to do.
Sometimes it's wrong..

I'm thinking what we've got here is a lack of credibility. Since every mouse fart over the past decade has been treated like an existential crisis, when something that could be serious comes along, lots of folks, being tired of the bologna, quite easily tune it out as noise. The mass media has lost it's credibility long ago.

Our Governor's use of the media affects the credibility of the office, too. I'd much rather the Governor's Office promulgate the bi-weekly new rules, and the let the media spread the word. Instead the Governor spews a bunch of unenforceable nonsense and we're left to try and interpret the executive orders published three days after the press conference. We really need to protect the Governorship from bad governors, otherwise the next good governor will be powerless to do the right things.

I believe that in a hypothetical real emergency, the government actually does have the right, and possibly the responsibility, to close down businesses (or tell them to make respirators). That closure is a taking, however, that must be justly compensated or the taking is a violation of the 5th Amendment.

Another situation that most people are not acknowledging Is that the response to the pandemic, no matter how much science is involved in deciding upon the response, always comes down to a value judgement. Government and citizens alike are asking "Is the COVID-19 public health issue really a crisis worth the economic costs incurred so far?"

The Governor, many corporate executives, health care policy makers, and insurance companies are saying "Yes, it's important to save as many lives as possible, ease the work of health-care workers, and keep people from panicking." These decision makers, however, often to not pay the cost of the response. I get the feeling that those who do bear the cost are the ones that are dissatisfied with that response.

Lets play a little math game: How much economic loss has the shutdown cost us? How many lives have been saved? Divide the cost by the number of lives and you get the value the government puts on a life. How does that compare to what a wrongful death suit brings in?

Here we are mid year and COVID-9 has finally taken (lets just assume 551 on 7/14/2020 is fer-real) as many New Mexicans as suicide did in 2018 (535 per NMhealth.org). Should we shut down the whole state to try to stop 500 sorrowful deaths? Do we?

Sometimes it's wrong..

Here’s the reality of the current situation.

Whether or not this is a “real” crisis or emergency or the numbers are real or made up or you or I believe this is a hoax, the fact remains that most of the people in this country do believe this is a serious situation. The sooner you and I start to act like this is serious, wear a mask in public and follow whatever guidelines are announced, the sooner we will all be able to get back to “normal.”

Perception (of the majority) IS REALITY! You don’t have to like it. I don’t have to like it. That doesn’t change it. The governors and mayors are going to continue to implement onerous measures as long as they and the majority of their voters are freaked out by this.

You can cry all you want about flawed numbers or being told to wear a mask but you are making the situation worse.

Honestly I'm not sure that "most" of the people in this country believe this is serious. Definitely "most" media and "most" liberals believe so (or at least that's what they say).

As Reuben states, we may be protecting some, but at what cost?

I would argue if the government simply stated "if you feel sick, get tested and stay home, if you feel OK carry on" we'd have about the same amount of positive cases and deaths. Certainly not hundreds or thousands of times more.

We're bombarded with non-science constantly. "Because you stayed locked down and wore masks, we saved thousands of lives". Oh yeah, and how is that proven? Because when we look at other places like Sweden it doesn't appear to be the case. But nobody in mainstream media is interested in that narrative.

Yes governors and mayors are going to continue to implement onerous measures...because they are liberal. Just like they want to disarm our citizens and end hunting. But just because they want those things to happen doesn't mean we should just roll over and go along with them.

Are face coverings the final stand? Perhaps not, but at least speak up and say the emperor has no clothes and much of what is being forced upon us is stupid. Say it publicly and say it with your vote.

Honestly I'm not sure that "most" of the people in this country believe this is serious. Definitely "most" media and "most" liberals believe so (or at least that's what they say).

As Reuben states, we may be protecting some, but at what cost?

I would argue if the government simply stated "if you feel sick, get tested and stay home, if you feel OK carry on" we'd have about the same amount of positive cases and deaths. Certainly not hundreds or thousands of times more.

We're bombarded with non-science constantly. "Because you stayed locked down and wore masks, we saved thousands of lives". Oh yeah, and how is that proven? Because when we look at other places like Sweden it doesn't appear to be the case. But nobody in mainstream media is interested in that narrative.

Yes governors and mayors are going to continue to implement onerous measures...because they are liberal. Just like they want to disarm our citizens and end hunting. But just because they want those things to happen doesn't mean we should just roll over and go along with them.

Are face coverings the final stand? Perhaps not, but at least speak up and say the emperor has no clothes and much of what is being forced upon us is stupid. Say it publicly and say it with your vote.
What is next, they will not allow us to enter stores or places unless you have a proof of vaccine card? This is the tip of the ice berg, the are coming for us, and our liberties one by one , we are in our trial of government all control , how do you like it ?

Oh no I watched the video. You’re saying that a small snippet with no context sums it all up? I keep seeing everyone use the term “sheeple” on here yet those same people believe the first thing they see and hear so easily when it supports their world view –even if its incorrect or out of context.

If you research it that press conference was from Illinois back in April at the onset of the Pandemic. (https://week.com/2020/04/20/idph-director-explains-how-covid-deaths-are-classified/)

Admittedly, there was some improper reporting as officials figured out how to count/report deaths and create more uniformity and clearer documentation. There’s even evidence to support that death estimates were likely higher due to misdiagnosis.

https://www.cidrap.umn.edu/news-perspective/2020/07/about-30-covid-deaths-may-not-be-classified-such

Dr. Ezike (the lady in the video) came out in May and corrected those short falls.

“Dr. Ezike said that the state is being careful to make sure to weed out deaths where the patient had COVID-19, but died in a manner completely detached from the virus, such as gunshot wounds or motor vehicle crashes.”

“There are also some additional deaths that happen in someone who happened to be COVID positive, but where the COVID infection had nothing to do with the deaths,” she said. “So we are at IDPH trying to remove those obvious cases where the COVID diagnosis was not the reason for the death. If there was a gunshot wound, if there was a motor vehicle accident, we know that that was not related to the COVID positive status.

https://www.nbcchicago.com/news/cor...ois-is-over-counting-covid-19-deaths/2270810/

Again, this is new territory. Mistakes are going to occur. However that doesn’t mean people are lying about COVID.

So do you think people are still making mistakes? Do you believe in the accuracy of current deaths numbers? If you had to guess percentage wise what would be the accuracy of the deaths related to real covid? 99% accurate? 95%? 50%?

In 4 months, the U.S. transformed into an obedient socialist country. Government dictated what events are acceptable to attend. Violent protests that instill fear are OK but church services, family funerals and patriotic celebrations are dangerous. And you bought it without a fight.

Standing in a graduation line is a "safety hazard". Small businesses were forced to close but crowds to support the corporate money machine at WalMart, Lowes and Home Depot are OK.

Come on. It's "just a mask" & "safety precautions".

How about a little hush money. Here's $2,400 that we stole out of your pay check in the first place. Enjoy. Buy something with it. From a big corporation.

Cash is dirty. We can't give change. There's a coin shortage. Use your card. In 4 months, they convinced you to use a traceable card for everything.

In less than 4 months, government closed public schools then "restructured" education under the guise of "public safety". In less than 4 months, our government demonstrated how easily people assimilate to "guidelines" that have NO scientific premise whatsoever when you are fearful.

In less than 4 months, our government successfully instilled fear in a majority of the population in America that allows them to control every aspect of your life. Including what you eat, where you go, who you see and your toilet paper.

And the most dangerous and terrifying part? People are not afraid of the government who removed their freedom. They're afraid of their neighbors, family and friends.

And they hate those who won't comply.

It's absolutely terrifying to me that so many people don't question "authority". They are willing to surrender their critical thinking skills and independence. They just... gave up without thinking. Without a fight.

Do you know what's coming next?

"It's just a vaccine. Come on. It's for the greater good".
Wait until you're told that you can't enter any store or business without proof of the Covid-19 vaccine. Wait until you can't go to public events or get on a plane without proof of receiving the vaccine.

To everyone that doesn't believe this is possible - DO YOU UNDERSTAND that government successfully dictated to people WHEN they were allowed to be outside, where they were allowed to go, and how their children would be educated in less than 4 months? And that a majority of the population followed blindly because they were told to do so.

You're kidding yourself if you think this behavior won't be repeated with a vaccine. Or whatever the next step is.

"I don't follow politics."
"Who cares about that stuff?"
"I don't like to think about it."

They got you. Without a thought. Without a fight. Just like France. Just like Russia. Just like China. Welcome, comrade.”

Sometimes it's wrong..
why wasn’t there a shutdown for H1N1 ? The deep state is bigger and more deadlier than any Virus, just wait and see

In less than 4 months, our government demonstrated how easily people assimilate to "guidelines" that have NO scientific premise whatsoever when you are fearful.

No scientific premise? Wow. What planet do you live on?

Here's just another example of the dictator's hypocrisy....
45510.jpeg

that is my question, we had no vaccine at the time and it infected far far more people 61 million in america and nothing no one thing stopped. Hard to think its anything but politically motivated at this point

Yep, I ain’t too good at math, but I read that H1N1 infected almost 61 million in the US and killed just over 12,400. Does that sound more or less dangerous than COVID?

Perception (of the majority) IS REALITY!

Sounds an awful like you are suggesting that because the politicians and talking heads say crisis, that there really is one. Do you believe everything you see on TV?

Rather, reality exists outside of the subject. Reality does not depend upon the "perception (of the majority)", which has been wrong many times (e.g. there were lots more flat-Earthers back in the 1500's or "Dewey Defeats Truman"). It's up to us to figure out what reality is, especially when something smells bad.

And it smells pretty bad when you say that ... 'It doesn't matter if there is a real pandemic or not. The gububbamint is going to crack down anyway so just do what you're told if you ever want to get back to normal.' Really? Don't you see that is exactly what is driving your antagonists in this forum out of their minds?

NM had almost nineteen thousand deaths in 2017 (nmhealth.org). The extra 550 (so far) from CV is almost a rounding error. Is it serious, or is it hyperbolic teen-girl emotionalism?

The government's response is based on a value judgement.
Let's not speak half truths about science.

And really, did you really have to resort to yelling?

Yep, I ain’t too good at math, but I read that H1N1 infected almost 61 million in the US and killed just over 12,400. Does that sound more or less dangerous than COVID?
You are missing the premise here Diablo, the infection and the unknown were exactly the same with covid and H1n1. H1n1 was declared a global pandemic with rapid infection rate , yet the us did nothing to act without knowing infection rate or mortality rate. That is my point we knew nothing about it no vaccine and nothing stopped. nothing shut down. Explain that to me? We knew excalty as much as we did with covid and h1n1 spread far faster, why didnt we act then? Im glad it didnt kill as many , but that doesn't answer the questions about motivation for covid 19

Im nervous if this is true, I know ML NAzi was on the sort list of VP canidates, could he be asking her to be his running mate? Imagine this nazi calling the shots after creepy joe is declared unfit after his first year in office which will happen as he is a puppet for the movement
I do sincerely believe at this point there would be war in our streets . The silent will become unsilenced at this point IMO

Rather, reality exists outside of the subject. Reality does not depend upon the "perception (of the majority)", which has been wrong many times

Perception is reality. Although it may not be truth. Doesn’t really matter. The important thing is that we seek truth. Science and scientists, in this case, have been building a base of knowledge on this issue. We don’t know everything yet. That’s how science works. It gradually gets to the truth over time.

You are missing the premise here Diablo, the infection and the unknown were exactly the same with covid and H1n1. H1n1 was declared a global pandemic with rapid infection rate , yet the us did nothing to act without knowing infection rate or mortality rate. That is my point we knew nothing about it no vaccine and nothing stopped. nothing shut down. Explain that to me? We knew excalty as much as we did with covid and h1n1 spread far faster, why didnt we act then? Im glad it didnt kill as many , but that doesn't answer the questions about motivation for covid 19

No, they were not exactly the same. The two are very different diseases and that was evident from very early on. Go back and read up on the ‘09 H1N1 and you’ll see what I’m talking about.

How do we know that these guys that claim to be hunters are not plants put here by the communist agenda be careful guys they are not here to discuss hunting it’s getting hard to trust people that have this communist agenda.

While I disagree with your opinion in places I do believe that you have something with the "placebo effect". I do believe that the visual effect of a mask has an effect on people (i.e. social interactions, avoidance in public spaces).

Also your point that the mask "does not stop you from potentially infecting others" but rather "can reduce the amount of potential viruses you could release" I agree with. This has been tested multiple times with a simple "cough into a petri dish" test. (A lab tech coughs into a petri dish while wearing/ not wearing a mask) 99% of the time the petri dish that was coughed into while the tester was wearing a mask didn't show any signs of growth. However, its still not 100% effective do to multiple factors.

My opposition to your point is with the government intrusion. The government already mandates several laws that we must abide by: 1. Why is this the one that is the "hill to die on" for so many people?
2. What do you believe the solution to be?

Thanks again for the well stated comment!

I agree that there is a role of government in policing our society. The grey area is where does it stop? This is what usually separates the left from the right.

The argument starts with policing of perceived civil liberties. Everyone has different opinions of what their civil liberties should be. Why some people pick wearing a mask as "their hill to die on", I dont know. I wear a mask in public. I wear a mask when a business puts up a sign asking me to wear a mask to shop there. I respect that owners right to conduct businesses as they see fit. There are some exceptions for health or people with special needs, but thats splitting hairs. I personally do not believe the role of government is to tell me what I have to do with my body. There are some obvious exceptions before some troll starts listing them. But, my main concern is where does it stop? This is not a "hill to die on" for me, it is more of a significant change in the way society sees the role of government. Our society is changing very fast right now and the split between what we expect of others, aka the gov, to do for us has never been greater. I think we as a society should be making the decisions to wear masks, not having a single elected official dictate personal health care of millions of people. Obviously there are a lot of people who disagree with my opinion. 20 years from now I think we will look back at this crisis as a major turning point in political theory. So maybe some people see this as their "hill to die on" because they are worried about the long term implications of the increasing role of government?

Last edited:
I agree that there is a role of government in policing our society. The grey area is where does it stop? This is what usually separates the left from the right.

The argument starts with policing of perceived civil liberties. Everyone has different opinions of what their civil liberties should be. Why some people pick wearing a mask as "their hill to die on", I dont know. I wear a mask in public. I wear a mask when a business puts up a sign asking me to wear a mask to shop there. I respect that owners right to conduct businesses as they see fit. There are some exceptions for health or people with special needs, but thats splitting hairs. I personally do not believe the role of government is to tell me what I have to do with my body. There are some obvious exceptions before some troll starts listing them. But, my main concern is where does it stop? This is not a "hill to die on" for me, it is more of a significant change in the way society sees the role of government. Our society is changing very fast right now and the split between what we expect of others, aka the gov, to do for us has never been greater. I think we a society be making the decisions to wear masks, not having a single elected official dictate personal health care of millions of people. Obviously there are a lot of people who disagree with my opinion. 20 years from now I think we will look back at this crisis as a major turning point in political theory. So maybe some people see this as their "hill to die on" because they are worried about the long term implications of the increasing role of government?

Again, well thought out and well stated. Obviously a lot of us see differently on this thread but civil discord should always win out!

There is a lot of Monday morning Quarterbacking going on and its easy to speculate on why decisions are made. Look... it absolutely sucks that strict restrictions have been put back on restaurants - this will impact many lives from a financial perspective most definitely! Is she being over reactive and too conservative?? Some will say YES and some will say NO.

What if she went the other direction and opened everything up and the numbers increased, more deaths.. etc... People would then be saying she doesn't care about peoples health/lives, etc....
So this is a case of Dammed if you do Dammed if you don't... I sure as heck would not to be in the shoes of someone making these decisions on a daily basis and trying to do the "right" thing while trying to balance health/wellness and financial well being of NM residents. At the end of the day who knows... we don't have the info/intel she has....

That being said....
You know it's very sad when folks come on here with a venomous and personal tone just because others have a different opinion.
For example.... Jarhead saying to NMHoula "That's the problem you don't know god" (by the way god should be capitalized). Jarhead I recommend you read (Mathew 7:3-7:5) today.

Finally... Here is some food for thought for today:

WE ARE NOT IN THE SAME BOAT ...

We are in the same storm, but not in the same boat. Your ship could be shipwrecked and mine might not be. Or vice versa. Some live in a crowded hot spot, while others in a densely populated state or county.

Some submit to wearing a mask-others blatantly refuse to wear one. Both claim it’s right.

For some, quarantine is optimal. A moment of reflection, of re-connection, taking it easy in house shoes, with a cocktail or coffee. For others, this is a desperate financial & family crisis.

For some that live alone facing what seems to be endless loneliness. While for others it is peace, rest & more quality time with their families.

With the $600 weekly increase in unemployment some are bringing in more money to their households than they were when working. Others are working more hours for less money due to pay cuts or loss in sales.

Some families of 4 just received $3400 from the stimulus while other families of 4 saw $0.

Some were concerned about getting a pop up pool or buying steaks for a cookout, while others were concerned if there would be enough bread, milk and eggs to last thru the weekend.

Some want to go back to work because they don't qualify for unemployment and are running out of money. Others who aren’t suffering want to slander those who break the quarantine.

Some are home spending 2-3 hours each weekday with their child online schooling while others are spending 2-3 hours each day to educate their children on top of an 8-10 hour workday. Sometimes Mom does it all, maybe Dad, while other times neither... to the frustration of teachers and their administrators.

Some have experienced the near death of the virus, some have already lost someone from it and some are not sure if their loved ones are going to make it. Others who have suffered no losses don't believe this is a big deal.

Some have faith in God and expect miracles during this. Others say the worst is yet to come.

So friends, we are not in the same boat. We are going through a time when our perceptions and needs are completely different. We are stuck between listening to those who know it all, and know it alls who know nothing but claim to know it all.

Each of us will emerge, in our own way from this storm. It is very important to see beyond what is seen at first glance. Not just looking, actually seeing. Not just reading the headlines, but going deeper into the article to get the details before you form an opinion.

We are all on different ships during this storm experiencing a very different journey.

Realize that, be patient and be kind to others....

Like the civil discord the left has been showing , by rioting looting and mob induced violence, real civil .....

I never said anything about the left bobby. Nor did I say anything about rioting or looting. My comment was quite literally trying to recognize and support someone for being level headed. If you want to make it about the left then fine, I’ll say that there were some parts of bpbigperms comment that I agreed with. Specifically where he mentioned how our society is changing and the split has never been greater. This to me is very true and very dangerous. These differences between the right and the left seem to be gaining momentum at break neck speeds. However, what’s dangerous to me in the long run isn’t one side’s belief over the other. It’s the wedge that’s being driven between the citizens of this country.

This wedge is creating a void, a vacuum really, that in the end leaves us vulnerable to real world threats from Russia, China, North Korea, etc. Countries that benefit beyond belief from us being divided and have made it their goal to tear down this Country of ours.

This thread has gone in a direction that is getting fairly tiresome so I’m actually going to jump off this time. Best of luck to you guys and good hunting.

Jarhead... No I am not a Pharisee... Not last time I checked..lol
Not sure what you mean about helping my child when he falls on Sunday (please elaborate). What part of religion do you think I am part of? I am a believer/follower of the Lord (Jesus/God).

Last edited:
I've been questioning politicians, bureaucrats, and "experts" since April.

But, according to some, only "experts" can interpret data...

My biggest frustration has been why the emphasis on negativity and continuous manipulation of the numbers in both cases and deaths. Not once have I ever turned on the news and seen a headline read anything positive or with hope and thus why I am tired this.

How can so any others countries be nearly completely reopened and we are flying in circles with one wing! Oh maybe the political agenda here is the differentiating factor... Hmm...

Huh. Imagine that...

And I was roasted on my own thread for a "fake" link with information saying the exact thing above from the CDC.

I’ll point out a couple of things. This is the antibody test and it says “a chance.” Most tests are not 100% accurate. Here’s some data for you to interpret Roadrunner.

Last edited:
It’s ironic that I keep hearing about it showing respect to wear a mask by the same politicians who sit and watch protesters block traffic.

This whole thread, I read 1 post by someone who is respirator certified(fit test).

2019, there were over 19million immuno compromised citizens. Meaning that we obviously didn’t respect or care about them enough, there was no mask mandate.

Stores still sell nut products despite the millions of folks deadly allergic to nuts.

Now let’s have honesty.

COVID cases are going up because we test a ton. My mom in law broke her ankle, she got tested before surgery. We also know that if one person tests positive, the whole building is tested. As a general rule, if you lookfor something, you generally find it.

Now, a dirty little secret.

Mexico is about 50%positive rate. Is it shocking that border states suddenly have outbreaks? I mean no one ever crosses the border, right?

The real irony is just ahead. Get ready for it. The same Nancy’s and Karen’s brow beating and finger pointing about wearing a mask, will be the ones screaming about being forced to take a vaccine. Just wait. They will be wearing a mask, while protesting government overreach on forced vaccination.

Anyone heard when these mandates end?

Is it at eradication? Never? Forget arguing about it in a pandemic, when do they end? Government just says “trust us”. That’s always worked out well.

I've been fit tested for a respirator. I'm not any smarter for it.

MLG as the veep would be the best thing to happen to NM (in terms of government cheese), and a terrible thing for the rest of the world. But it ain't gunna happen.

Here you go BUGLE. Looks like the Wolf's Lair didn't follow protocol...

Question is, what kind of vindictive and spiteful crap will be the fallout...

Several wins the past week for the silent ! Who are becoming vocal! We gotta stand United in these God forsaken times. People are waking up slowly all around this country! Thank you RR for the update !

36401.jpeg

I feel you .264...I'm hesitant to leave for two weeks in September at this point!
Here in California just watch this State fold there’s no way these business can restart and will be a domino effect, eventually they will come after essential businesses! on top that we have a Governor who is releasing 18,000 prisoners, I hope this doesn’t turn bad but it sure doesn’t look good ! I feel sorry for all the good folk here and all of our Country!

I usually am thinking about hunting and making plans but now it’s like My priorities have changed since all this sh#t started .

Yep, difficult to even get excited about it this year.

Here in California just watch this State fold there’s no way these business can restart and will be a domino effect, eventually they will come after essential businesses! on top that we have a Governor who is releasing 18,000 prisoners, I hope this doesn’t turn bad but it sure doesn’t look good ! I feel sorry for all the good folk here and all of our Country!

Maybe it's time to force the governor out. Things are so crazy now, who will stop it from happening?

New Mexico Guides & Outfitters

H & A Outfitters

Private and public land hunts since 1992 for elk, mule deer, sheep, pronghorn, black Bear & lion hunts.

505 Outfitters

Public and private land big game hunts. Rifle, muzzleloader and archery hunts available. Free Draw Application Service!

Sierra Blanca Outfitters

Offering a wide array of hunt opportunities and putting clients in prime position to bag a trophy.

Urge 2 Hunt

Hunts in New Mexico on private ranches and remote public land in the top units. Elk vouchers available.

Mangas Outfitters

Landowner tags available! Hunt big bulls and bucks. Any season and multiple hunt units to choose from.

Back
Top Bottom