Cam Newton

tayhot

Any Came Newton fans? I dont like him as an NFL QB. Dont think he will be a bust, but certainly not a starter right off the bat. If Carolina was smart, they would sit him the first few games.

Newton has a strong, fairly accurate arm but he's mainly a scrambler first, then passer. I have a feeling that he will be doing a lot of scrambling in Carolina.

Eldorado

The fact that he almost never played under center bothers me. Especially going into the NFL where he will be taking snaps and wont have the edge to run aroud. Hope he gets laid out.

Scam newton is going to find out real quick what it is like to be a real QB.
+1 on what tayhot said.

"Life's tough... It's even tougher if you're stupid."
- John Wayne

He will be a bust.. No work ethic, to into himself. Another number one bust. Can't stand in the pocket and read defenses. Locker will be the best of all the quarterbacks out of this draft. He's a stud..My brothers kid played baseball with Locker he's tough as they come and very smart.

Government doesn't fix anything and has spent trillions proving it!!!
Let's face it...After Monday and Tuesday, even the calender says WTF!

It'll be interesting to see how he handles the bigger, stronger faster defensive guys in an NFL game that are bent on punishing him. His skills may have to change as to the way he plays the game. Or maybe Carolina can scheme to fit his style. mtmuley

Think Vince Young. Come to think of it they should of took one of the defensive studs and just signed VY since he is unemployed. Whats the dif?

LSU would have been National Champs last year if not for sCam Newton...first question he probably asked Carolina was hey my dad wants to know when I start getting paid??

http://i206.photobucket.com/albums/bb37/Feleno/zFix.jpg[/IMG] ~Z~

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom