Camera Land Status Update

gr8fuldoug

Site Sponsor
Camera_Land-728x90-12220.gif

5c4647d73d868775d61ec26b_logo300.png

Camera Land Status Update

We just wanted to do a quick post with a status update on what's happening here. We are running business as usual. Orders are being processed and shipments are going out. We already had a pick up by Fed Ex and USPS Priority. As far as we know this will continue uninterrupted. Our staff all live very locally and have no issues coming in.

Our schools are closed for the next couple of weeks but Neil and I are the only ones with school aged kids and child care is taken care of. His wife is home and my wife is a school teacher so she too is now home. I did offer to volunteer for a 14 day quarantine on a fishing boat but my wife said no. Hopefully this situation will be controlled quickly and everything will return to "normal".

We will continue to do our best to get orders processed and shipped quickly. As far as inventory we did stock up on products starting last month when word of interruptions in China started so we should be solid as far as that goes and thankfully we have a good amount of toilet paper as well so no panic there either :)

Please feel free to give us a call to discuss optics or photo as we will be here. All the best to you and your families. Stay well.

We've got MANY deals going on so please just give us a call, 516-217-1000, to discuss the Optic, Camera or Tripod you're looking for and we will hook you up.

Check out our most recent Sale Flyer for some great deals

If there is anything you're looking for please give us a call at 516-217-1000. It is always our pleasure to speak with you.
Always give a call to discuss options and what would be best for your needs

Have a great day & please follow us on Instagram at gr8fuldoug1 :)

Thank you for your continued support.
If there is anything else that I can assist you with please let me know.
Doug
Camera Land
720 Old Bethpage Road
Old Bethpage, NY 11804
516-217-1000
Please visit our web site @ www.cameralandny.com

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

Great Deals at Camera Land

Camera Land - Optics, Cameras, & More

Camera Land - The Place to Buy Optics

Camera Land - The Place to Buy Optics
Back