Cameraland

BeanMan

Long Time Member
My Wife and I recently purchased a Canon DS 800 digital camera from Cameraland. Obviously we found them because they advertise here at MM and that was another reason why i wanted to patronize them. I sent Joel an email asking for a quote including an extra battery, camera case, and 1gig card. The bid we received was lower than the other places we checked, and we checked quite a few of them. We ordered by phone and talked with someone whose first language was English and who exclaimed, "Why didn't you tell you you were from MM" when he asked how we had found cameraland.

We were very happy with Cameraland and would not hesitate to recomend them again.

Thank You Joel,

BeanMan

You'll find that time and time again on monster muleys. I personally have bought geovids, spotting scopes etc. Always a better price and great customer service

T

Cameraland is without peer. When you can actually talk to the people who run the business, good things happen.

I have also ordered items from cameraland and will buy all of my optics from them. Great prices - great service.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom