camera's

grosventrehunter

Very Active Member
Can anyone give me some advice on a small compact camera I can carry around in my pack and truck. I would really like to find a camera with a wireless remote if that's even possible. The 10 second timer on most cameras doesn't cut it for me.

The cameras and smartphones are advancing faster than I can keep up but I just bought a Sony camera with Wi-Fi that will allow you to use your smartphone as a remote control.

The one I purchased is a $300 camera but they have some equipped with Wi-Fi that are a lot less, $129 or less.

I haven't used this so I can't tell you how well it works.

One of the best tiny point and shoots is the new Sony RX100 III. Amazing camera for everything but longer range zoom.

For a compact Ultra Zoom, the Panasonic ZS30 at 20x or the Canon SX510 at 30x are great. The ZS30 is almost half the weight though.

If you are a techno geek and want to go nuts, the new Panasonic LX100 is amazing. It has the same m43 sensor as my GH4 and does incredible stills and full 4K video that fits in your pocket.

Just my two cents on cool cameras out these days.

Cheers,
Pete

I bought my small Panasonic DMC-TZ3 w/10x lens. Works fine for me. Been awhile since I bought it but I think it was around $300 then thru Camera Land here on MM.

Brian

http://i44.tinypic.com/es7x8z.jpg[/IMG]

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom