Campgrounds at Valle Vidal

nmyotebuster

Evening all,

This weekend is my daughter's cow hunt at the VV.

How big are the 2 campgrounds up there, how many spaces. Should I worry about them filling up?

To all the folks who have PM'd me and shared your knowledge; thank you so much, we will try to make you proud.

We went out this weekend and she is hitting milk jugs at 250 yds every time she pulls the trigger, so we should be good to go ( she hit her oryx last year at 326 ).

Good luck to the other hunters going out at the same time, be it on the VV, or anywhere else in NM.

Shoot straight and be safe.

NMYB

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Teach your kids to hunt now, and you won't have to hunt for them later.

Cimarron campground has tight spaces and usually fills up with more people. Also it sits on top of a bluff (windy as hell all the time). McCrystal Campground has more campsites, is lower in elevation (so not as cold), much more room in the campsites. Also if you're taking horses, McCrystal has water for the horses.

Thanks tega!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Teach your kids to hunt now, and you won't have to hunt for them later.

New Mexico Guides & Outfitters

H & A Outfitters

Private and public land hunts since 1992 for elk, mule deer, sheep, pronghorn, black Bear & lion hunts.

505 Outfitters

Public and private land big game hunts. Rifle, muzzleloader and archery hunts available. Free Draw Application Service!

Sierra Blanca Outfitters

Offering a wide array of hunt opportunities and putting clients in prime position to bag a trophy.

Urge 2 Hunt

Hunts in New Mexico on private ranches and remote public land in the top units. Elk vouchers available.

Mangas Outfitters

Landowner tags available! Hunt big bulls and bucks. Any season and multiple hunt units to choose from.

Back
Top Bottom