Can I be the first to say

This is the year I don't watch the card for charges. I promise. Atleast until somebody comes along and says they're being hit. Then I check. Nothin. Then the more people say they're hit. Then I check...still nothin! Then the more anxious I get, and the more I check the card, and the more pissed I get, and the more anxious I get. Then I think there's a mistake. Then I think my bank is slow. Then I think I'm cursed. But you all know the drill. I'm sure the banks all think we're the biggest bunch of losers with nothing better to do. Gotta love May, huh? Good luck and may the draw gods be with you all.

Yep, ^^^^^^^
Could be seeing hits by the end of next week.

4aec49a65c565954.jpg

I'll be up in Wyo the 11--15th so I will have to check when I get back from my 1st hike/scouting trip of the year up there.

Come On D-Ram tag!!! haha

Robb

>
>
> I'm
>due for a tag I
>will take anything.

I'm with 264, except for the fact that I'm not due....but I'll take anything nonetheless.

Zeke

Rolling the dice, Hoping for 7's not snake eyes.

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".
>[Font][Font color = "green"]Life member of
>the MM green signature club.[font/]

I am in the odd position of now hoping I don't draw the antelope tag I was really thinking I would draw, I got lucky under the new AZ rules and drew an early archery bull tag without having enough points, the hunts are both same dates. So we will see! At least I now have the option of keeping my points right?(just losing the money I think)

This is the first year I don't have to watch the card hoping it gets charged. Put in for an archery manti elk tag and drew that tag at the expo.

Come on admit it. How many have taken a peak at their credit card transaction the last day or so? Just in case by some weird chance you were hit...

I looked this morning... How many will look the next couple of days :) at least were now close.

Good luck to all, unless your going for my tag!

I have all of my card accounts set up to send me a text alert when a card is charged and it is literally instantaneous. Works out great, but it doesn't do anything for my anxiousness to find out.

Bearpaw Outfitters

Experience world class hunting for mule deer, elk, cougar, bear, turkey, moose, sheep and more.

Wild West Outfitters

Hunt the big bulls, bucks, bear and cats in southern Utah. Your hunt of a lifetime awaits.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, shiras moose and mountain lions.

Shane Scott Outfitting

Quality trophy hunting in Utah. Offering FREE Utah drawing consultation. Great local guides.

Utah Big Game Outfitters

Specializing in bighorn sheep, mule deer, elk, mountain goat, lions, bears & antelope.

Apex Outfitters

We offer experienced guides who hunt Elk, Mule Deer, Antelope, Sheep, Bison, Goats, Cougar, and Bear.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer high quality hunts on large private ranches around the state, with landowner vouchers.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear, cougar and bison hunts in the Book Cliffs and Henry Mtns.

Lickity Split Outfitters

General season and LE fully guided hunts for mule deer, elk, moose, antelope, lion, turkey, bear and coyotes.

Back
Top Bottom