Can you see this deer - 2

shelbys

I posted this one a few years ago, but I thought some of you might enjoy seeing it again. Took this picture of this buck in Idaho minutes before I shot him. This one is easier than the other, but still a fun look.

beddedbuckfar.JPG

LAST EDITED ON Jun-23-08 AT 10:31PM (MST)[p]bottom right i see his left antler and right plus his nose.

will somebody please circle WALDO i have stared at these two pics until i was cross eyed and cannot find any deer parts!

I love that pic, I saved it the last time you posted it. Let's see a pic of the buck after you shot him.

Dax

Were you in a helicopter when you took the picture?!
lol
Took me a while!
Jeff

Great picture!!! Last time you posted it I printed it out on a color printer at work. I hung it on my wall with the caption "Find the Buck". What a conversation starter that was. Met some guys that I never expected to be hunters.

That is one cool pic. It took me awhile but I found it before it was circled. Thanks for posting it.

Jeff

Here you go guys. You guys nailed it! No, we didn't take the photo from a helicopter, although without perspective, it kinda looks like we could have! :)

48610c0d511069d0.jpg

48610cd6547b4cbc.jpg

48610cf3554ab45f.jpg

48610d025587b14f.jpg

Awesome photos, and to top it off you pounded him with a muzzy while rocking a Utah State Basketball cap! You must be a good guy! Thanks for posting.
Dax

What part of Idaho did you get him? That ridge looks identical to a place I'm familiar with East of Idaho Falls.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom