Can you vote for my sister

chap_dog48

Hey I need all you MM fans to support my sister. She is in a contest to open a concert for Littlebigtown a big country music group, go to this site and look for her name here is how to do it. You can vote up to 5 times a day just change your zip code, contest going until the 27th of Feb.

1. go to www.eventful.com/littlebigtown
2. find, Corinne Chapman (in the top 10)
3. Demand her.
4. Then demand her again and change your zip code. You can vote up to 5 times a day until Feb. 27th
5. Rules state that if she get into the top 4 she opens for Littlebigtown at one of the concerts.
4. Save the page in your favorites so that it's easy to get to and vote every day until Feb. 27.

Try and vote each day!

My sister is in Nashville right now and is right on the cusp of making it in the business. All she needs in one little break and this could be it. Go to her web site www.corinnechapman.com and and hit the music button if you want a little sample of how she sounds. Hope all can help.

Kurt-www.shootitimages.com

LAST EDITED ON Jan-27-09 AT 08:52PM (MST)[p]She got 1 vote from me chap_dog good luck to your sis. She has talent.

RUS

Good luck, still, it seems more like a vote to see who is the most socially networked than anything.

497ef7695e02bf46.jpg

Wiz, I wasn't sure if she was worth the effort ;-)

actually, I got mixed up. "this post is..." That comeback is a long standing joke on another website that i frequent.

Joey

OK, I voted for her. I like her music. And she's nice looking. But there is just something weird about asking this crowd to vote for your sister. So far it has worked out for you but I have to say, it was risky. :) Let us know how it all works out for her.

You wan to vote for my seeestore?

Great Voice would like to get her CD's.
I tell you all that she a whole lot better looking then her brothers.
She got my vote.

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".

"You wan to vote for my seeestore? "

That reminds me NV, (sorry to highjack for a moment) of the old joke of the guy approached in the alley by the dude who says...hey meeester, would you like to see my seeeester, she is s virgin. Well would you like to see my other seeeester, she is s virgin. Well then would you like to see my moooother, she is a virgin too.

497ef7695e02bf46.jpg

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom