Canada Hunting Ban

fullcry

Several of the Canadian Fall Auction hunts have been pulled Off the docket.
Rumor is ALL Canadian hunting will be shut down until next year.
I sure hope it’s not true.

WVHUNTER

I hate to hear that. I am booked with an outfitter for an Alberta whitetail hunt. I already have money invested in this hunt but the outfitter has said if the hunt doesn't happen due to government regulations he will just move the hunts to next year.

Thanks for posting. If you hear anything else please post it. I will be watching for info also.

It wouldn't surprise me if they canceled. Trudeau is an anti gun liberal which usually means anti hunting also. Trudeau may be like some liberal US Governors that are using the pandemic to further their liberal agenda by closing gun stores.

For what it is worth my outfitter called me a week ago and ask to postpone my Dall Sheep hunt in the Yukon. I was schedule to leave the states July 29th.

Was told hunting will be considered foreign tourism and will be the last phase to open. Not sure if that was for all of Canada or just Yukon.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

Canada Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Western Wildlife Adventures

Outstanding waterfowl or whitetail deer hunt in beautiful Saskatchewan, Canada.

Mike's Outfitting Ltd.

No draw, guaranteed license to rifle hunt trophy mule deer in the heat of the rut. High kill success on archery muley hunts.

Urge 2 Hunt

Premier hunts in Alberta for trophy whitetail, mule deer, elk, moose and black bear. Guaranteed tags.

Rough Country Outfitting

Providing world class hunting adventures for mule deer, moose, whitetail, bear, wolf and coyote.

Top Bottom