Carbon Arrows

S

sanderds

I'm looking for people who may want to go together an purchase some carbon arrows from a bankruptcy sale. If I can get enough people, I can get a big volume discount. Below is what they have available and the price I can get if I buy the entire lot. If you are intersted, send me an email at [email protected]. If I can get enough interest, I'll buy the whole lot and then collect from the others when I ship them.

Since you don't know me from Adam, I could always post the item on Ebay so that is goes through like a sale. You can also see that I have 100% positive feedback there (sanderds24) to give you some additional comfort in dealing with someone you don't know.

You'd have to pay the shipping and the Ebay fees above what I listed below. I need to know something in the next week or two, so let me know soon if you may be interested. I'm not looking for a firm committement or any up front money. I just want some reassurance that I won't get stuck with the entire lot.

Carbon Express Arrows

30 dozen Terminator 6075 at $50 per dozen

28 dozen Terminator 4560 at $50 per dozen

20 dozen CX 200 at $60 per dozen

PS. My experience is that shipping is about $5/dozen.

Just to let everyone know I did some business with Dave and he is true to his word.I would highly recommend him on an arrow transaction.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom