Carved Euro Mounts

live4muleys

I have started carving some skulls I have around the house. Thoughts?
20200130_204500.jpg
20200130_204319.jpg
20200106_201730.jpg

very cool! have you ever worked with a small airbrush? it would be nice to get inside those crevices with color. keep up the good work!

Those look awesome to me! I have a bear skull I might be willing to let you mess with if you are interested. I think it would be neat if i could display my bear in my office with something unique like that. From the pictures it looks like you are in New Mexico? If so, I am as well.

Thanks guys. I appreciate the feed back. Money, it has been good talking with you. Let me know when you get that skull clean and we can figure it out.

Yeah I have seen his work, it is amazing. There is a reason his prices start at $2,000 and mine $50. Crazy he has that much business. Nevada Grassie also does some amazing work. I saw one that Nevada did about 5 years ago and they is what got me wanting to learn how to do it.

That's some awesome stuff. If this is you just starting, I can only imagine what it will look like with some practice. LOL - You've got more talent than I do, that's for sure.

I could have saved some money on the taxidermist work of my pronghorn & let just let you do your thing. Lol
They look great Peter!!!

Finished this one just in time for the Super Bowl. My son's whitetail. Obviously he is a huge Bengals fan. Wouldn't have originally been my first choice to carve but he loved it.
20220204_144937.jpg
20220204_144947.jpg
20220204_145037.jpg

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom