Cat Scratch

Bluehair

Long Time Member
Who doesn’t like being ridden around by a cougar? :oops:
C1257C25-F49D-43A5-B2FC-4BA3715B62D0.jpeg
0809467F-83C7-4EA0-8206-1AF45FE8C115.jpeg

Blue set some trip wires with some poppers and scare the hell out of them. I love seeing a cat flip up in the air and already have his legs going before he hits the ground.
If I didn't shoot them I certainly would scare the hell out of them...

Dad shot a buck once in the Wyoming Range that had cougar claw marks on its haunches. The G&F dude that checked him out said that it was amazing, because once a cougar gets its claws on a deer they always go down. Guess not!

Wow! Those are sweet pictures. I never saw this post until now. Can you imagine how that went down and the deer getting away? She probably sleeps with one eye open now!

All my friends tell me I should mount trail cameras around my place but I would just as soon not know. One of my neighbors saw a mountain lion about a month ago. I make a lot of noise when I make a trip to the woodshed after dark.

My favorite cougar story was the Christmas Eve I walked out my from door,......... standing on my neighbor’s front porch, under the porch light was a good sized mountian lion.

Me without a camera....... so it didn’t happen.

My favorite cougar story was the Christmas Eve I walked out my from door,......... standing on my neighbor’s front porch, under the porch light was a good sized mountian lion.

Me without a camera....... so it didn’t happen.
He was looking for Santa's reindeer as he had already killed all the ones in the neighborhood.
You missed a chance to get on Santa's good side and lost out on your brand new rifle he had for you. LOL

He was looking for Santa's reindeer as he had already killed all the ones in the neighborhood.
You missed a chance to get on Santa's good side and lost out on your brand new rifle he had for you. LOL
I think your right 53. But I doubt it was the first time Santa reconsider in this house. Nor was it his last......

It’s too bad that isn’t a better picture. It looks like either a kokopelli or an I-H logo imprint. Lol

It would be pretty hard to scratch the hide that deep with a piece of barbed wire. That could be the new hunting badazz challenge-who can gut a deer fastest with a piece of wire.?

I shot a good buck one year that had scars on his neck. The taxidermist figured it had to have been from a lion. I thought it would be cool to mount it that way but it didn't turn out as planned dang it lol. I ended up buying a cape and having him redo it

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom