Catalina Deer Hunt

Wiszard

Long Time Member
Anybody heading out to Catalina Island to hunt this year? I head out December 17th. I have to take both A Zone tags out there to trade them for PLM tags. The A zone is closed now, I am not heading to Wyoming in October and I don't know if I can hold out until December! I'm getting a very itchy finger. Man, I love to hunt!!!

Who Has the PlM tags for Catalina.I may be intersesed in trading in my A tag also.

The Conservancy out there is offering an antlerless hunt and they trade the PLM tags for any California tag. Usually youve got to pay a $45 fee to trade tags but they have waived it. There was a burn out there above Avalon and the deer are eating all of the new growth. If there are heavy rains, there is not ground cover to hold the ground in place. I think that the hunts are all filled by now. They've already had the first and second set hunters out there already. You'd have to contact the conservancy out there to find out.I know that you can hook up with Wildlife West Inc., I think is the outfitter out there, for a guided hunt. I'm sure they are all booked up though. To take a buck and a doe it is $3500.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

California Guides & Outfitters

Western Wildlife Adventures

Offering some fine Blacktail Deer hunting, Wild Pig hunts, Turkey hunts and Waterfowl hunts.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer the top private land hunts in all of California, for blacktail deer, elk, pigs, bison and turkeys.

G & J Outdoors

Offering Tule elk hunts for bulls and cows on a 17,000 acre Ranch in Laytonville, CA with 100% success.

Back
Top Bottom