CC are getting hit.....

I have a pending $650.00 charge from AZ Game and fish! Looks like early archery for unit 9 or early archery for unit 23! My 17 points will finally get some use.

>ZIM....did you check yet?
>
>We know why.....way good luck to
>you! LOL

No hit for me yet but I don't expect one. Was torn whether or not to apply in NM as a backup. Not that there was much chance in the DIY pool. But decided to throw one in late on the 18th, only to see the deadline was 5 PM, not midnight. Haha oh well decision was made for me. I guess these AZ hits take place for a week?

More looking towards the Utah draw. Should have a legit 50/50 shot there.

Member RMEF, Pope & Young Club, NRA, UWC & DP Hate Club

>Contact $650 cc hit. NR
>Muzzy either 27 or 22S.
>
sheephunter how many points did you have? If you don't mind me asking.

Seems this morning there were a batch of charges, then it stopped. I'm not losing hope yet. I bet Monday we'll see charges all day.

I hope!

>I had 10 points. Doubt
>if I drew 27 prolly
>22 South. I'm ok with
>that.
Thanks for your info and good luck on your hunt.

Looks like I'm headed to AZ this Fall, as well! Time to start some serious researching and scouting as this will be my first AZ bull tag. Neither of the tags that I put in for are top-tier tags, but from everything I'm reading I am expecting an exciting hunt, nonetheless! I'm in for either 5BS or 6B, NR with 5 points going in. Glad to draw this year as I don't have any other draw tags likely to hit this year.

Good luck to everyone else!

Brother and i drew. Definately very blessed the last three years. Dont know where but we only applied for two choices. Archery 1 or 27 both in sept. residents with 3 pts

The wife and I will be carrying ours bows in search of bulls this fall. Three in a row for me.

"You can fly a helicopter to the top of Everest and say you've been there.
The problem with that is you were an a$$hole when you started and you're
still an a$$hole when you get back.
Its the climb that makes you a different person". - Yvon Chouinard

Yes, this is the fun time of the year. Will either be in 23 late rifle or 6A muzzy chasing elk. Now when do we find out which hunt
so I can plan other hunts?

Bill

Does anyone know how many days it usually takes for all of the cards to be hit?

I thought my Dad and I were in line to get a tag this year, but I am not seeing anything on the credit card yet.

Excavator

Excavator, I think it's pretty much over. Any charges going through now will be the result of declined cards and after making an attempt to correct, they move on to the next hunter in line.

I've pretty much given up hope. Oh well.

My records show that in the last 4 years guys were posting hits for 4 to 5 days but most of those years the hits appeared at the beginning of the week. This year they started hitting cards on Friday then I didn't see any hit until today, Monday. It might be over, don't know ????

I think with the pending changes looming a lot of people with a lot of points put in for units they weren't planning on putting in for several years back. With the points I have, looking at the odds, I should have drawn 2nd choice easy but.... it's looking like another point.

Ya I think every decent unit will take ~2 points more than last year.

rackhunter, I chose the same as you. I chose unit 23 late rifle as first choice and unit 10 muzzy as second choice. I drew one of the with 8 points. who are you hunting with? I will be hubnting with steve chappell and cannot wait

LAST EDITED ON Mar-23-15 AT 10:39PM (MST)[p]First year as a resident and first year putting in for the AZ draw. I will be hunting bulls with the muzzle loader somewhere? I have no idea where or when as I put in for all of the muzzy hunts. I hope its not a terrible tag?

I just wish my son would have drawn a youth tag.

One Jr tag hit over the wkd (out of three jr apps).

Never got the email to update cc info this year.
Never could see or update the info for the two paper apps G&F submitted after the computer errors they had although they did say they would have to call for a cc if/when they drew.

There must have been a pretty good jump in points because I'm a NR that applied for unit 3A/3C archery as my second choice with 13 points and it doesn't look like I pulled a tag. I think it took 11 points to draw last year. Oh well, maybe next year!

LAST EDITED ON Mar-24-15 AT 03:06PM (MST)[p]PCPython, Ya looks like we are in the same boat at 13. Not a good spot when this 50/50 "change" came down. We are both lined up to have our points grossly devalued. Just like every other state but New Hampshire has done in the last 20 years.

Good luck Idaho keeping points out of your state. All these point programs are the same. Invest for years or even a decade+ until some slick politician tells you to bend over and grab your ankles down the road. Bait-n-switch at it's finest.

LAST EDITED ON Mar-24-15 AT 04:55PM (MST)[p]Well, on the bright side we'll have a chance at an early rifle or muzzy tag with the proposed changes to the system. Not a very good chance but with the current system we have virtually none.

3a/c did take 11 points for the last few years. The last 2 years there were 150 early archery tags, this year they lowered it to 125 tags. That and guys with 14 -16 points putting in who could have drawn 3a/c 3 or 4 years ago didn't help.

Zim, the Governor put a moratorium on all new rule making in the state. The Game dept will need a waiver to proceed with the Article one rules, which include the 5%/5% change. They are currently trying to get that waiver.

>Zim, the Governor put a moratorium
>on all new rule making
>in the state. The Game
>dept will need a waiver
>to proceed with the Article
>one rules, which include the
>5%/5% change. They are currently
>trying to get that waiver.
>

Moratorium on new rules? If this is true a lot of politicians would be out of a job. The only other thing they do is sort campaign contributions from special interest groups promoting rule changes that financially benefit them.

He meant to say the governor is waiting for enough lobby money, so he will be able to sign the waiver allowing the rule change.

LOL

Just had a guy walk into the office, Game and Fish is calling the guys whose cards didn't run.

LAST EDITED ON Mar-26-15 AT 03:38PM (MST)[p]>Looks like my wife drew 3a/C
>early rifle bull. I Can't
>believe it.

I drew a 3A/3C early rifle tag last year and killed an great bull with Burnt Timber Outfitters. If you are going with a guide you couldn't do any better, they are GREAT !!!

LAST EDITED ON Mar-26-15 AT 04:37PM (MST)[p]
Just got off the phone with Game and Fish, I had cancelled my credit card due to fraud, and my son was drawn. Either drew Muzzy unit 9 or unit 10 early. He had 20 points.

BT

Arizona Hunting Guides & Outfitters

SilverGrand Outfitters

Offering mule deer, elk, antelope, bighorn sheep, javelina, and turkey hunts in Nevada and Arizona.

Arizona Elk Outfitters

Offering the serious hunter a chance to hunt trophy animals in the great Southwest.

A3 Trophy Hunts

An Arizona Outfitter specializing in the harvest of World Class big game of all species.

Arizona Strip Guides

Highly experienced and highly dedicated team of hardworking professional Arizona Strip mule deer guides.

Urge 2 Hunt

THE premier hunts in Arizona for trophy elk, mule deer, couse deer and javelina.

Shadow Valley Outfitters

AZ Strip and Kaibab mule deer, big bulls during the rut, spot-n-stalk pronghorn and coues deer hunts.

Back
Top Bottom