CC hits

I struck out but wife still has yet to get the email. Seems kinda late but I keep checking every 15 minutes. Have a buddy who drew Dutton archery but that’s it so far.

Has anyone else still not received an email? I have a charge for a fairly significant hunt I was not expecting to draw but have been unable to verify via email. Everyone in my family has received their email but me. I’ve checked every folder imaginable.. so confused

Nothing for me but will be helping a few buddies drew out with bookcliffs archery and moose I’ll take that

Last edited:
Has anyone else still not received an email? I have a charge for a fairly significant hunt I was not expecting to draw but have been unable to verify via email. Everyone in my family has received their email but me. I’ve checked every folder imaginable.. so confused
No emails here..... Yet

Congratulations to all the successful individuals, really looking forward to seeing all of your success and hope you post it for us to see! Especially those OIL tags.

One day I hope to be able to get on and say I was successful with a OIL tag but today isn’t the day. Unsuccessful for me.

Bearpaw Outfitters

Experience world class hunting for mule deer, elk, cougar, bear, turkey, moose, sheep and more.

Wild West Outfitters

Hunt the big bulls, bucks, bear and cats in southern Utah. Your hunt of a lifetime awaits.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, shiras moose and mountain lions.

Shane Scott Outfitting

Quality trophy hunting in Utah. Offering FREE Utah drawing consultation. Great local guides.

Utah Big Game Outfitters

Specializing in bighorn sheep, mule deer, elk, mountain goat, lions, bears & antelope.

Apex Outfitters

We offer experienced guides who hunt Elk, Mule Deer, Antelope, Sheep, Bison, Goats, Cougar, and Bear.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer high quality hunts on large private ranches around the state, with landowner vouchers.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear, cougar and bison hunts in the Book Cliffs and Henry Mtns.

Lickity Split Outfitters

General season and LE fully guided hunts for mule deer, elk, moose, antelope, lion, turkey, bear and coyotes.

Back
Top Bottom