cci #34 primers

Homer

Long Time Member
I have a few cci #34 7.62 primers that were on sale somewhere some time.....

I have used them in several LR applications and they perform just like any other large rifle primer....what exactly is the difference??

.....just harder?

Last edited:
216. :D

Seriously, never used them. What about the #35’s, know anyone who uses them in a 50?

I can’t imagine a modern mil spec primer that wasn’t on par with what us civilians get. Let us know how they work. If we don’t here back from you we’ll know not to use them.

....yes, I have #35's too, they sure are easier to pick up after fumbling a tray.....

CCI #34's (white box primer) are a mil-spec primer. They have a more consistent flame (think match primer) and a harder cup.
If I recall the anvil is slightly further from the priming compound (just going off my old unreliable memory on that last one).

You can find and read the specs and differences online. CCI has them posted somewhere.

216. :D

Seriously, never used them. What about the #35’s, know anyone who uses them in a 50?

I can’t imagine a modern mil spec primer that wasn’t on par with what us civilians get. Let us know how they work. If we don’t here back from you we’ll know not to use them.
I use the #35's when loading for the BMG. They are the only primers I've tried in it and I'm not aware of any other options for a .50 bmg primer

Don’t shy away from these if you ever see some for sale deadi
35303523-83D2-4FC0-A30C-3A7A81821258.jpeg

Last edited:
Yes....50bmg....bought them several years ago I can’t tell a difference from cci’s....of course I’m not shooting for money at 1000 yards either... 250 for $40.....and yes, non corrosive
7BDE36B3-8C47-4751-B60C-FE15321447EE.jpeg

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom