Cedar Bench and Pine Mountain Wilderness areas

A

azhoyt

has anyone ever ventured in the Cedar Bench wilderness and or the Pine Mountain Wilderness areas up on the "verde rim" (i think thats what its called)

IM NOT LOOKING FOR EXACT LOCATIONS for deer, but want to get a general summary from someone who hikes in and archery hunts in these areas.

Is it worth hiking your butt off?

Do you run into other hikers or hunters?

How do you access these areas? from camp verde? or from Dugus road? or where?

what is the terrain like?

do you see Mule deer or coues or both?

any other info is extremly HELPFUL!

THANKS ALOT!!!!!!!!!

Joe

YOU PROBABLY WONT SEE ALOT OF PEOPLE DUE TO HAVING TO HIKE IN.YOU WILL PROBABLY MOSTLY SEE WHITETAIL DEER BUT MULE DEER ALSO CAN BE FOUND THROUGHUOT THE AREAS.

I will be in Cedar Bench tomorrow. I hunted it last January and got into both whitetail and mule deer. Just outside of cedar bench I had some good chances. My experience is the more groud you cover, the more you will see. I had it all to myself, no other hunters in there. I will know more monday. Good luck out there!

Arizona Hunting Guides & Outfitters

SilverGrand Outfitters

Offering mule deer, elk, antelope, bighorn sheep, javelina, and turkey hunts in Nevada and Arizona.

Arizona Elk Outfitters

Offering the serious hunter a chance to hunt trophy animals in the great Southwest.

A3 Trophy Hunts

An Arizona Outfitter specializing in the harvest of World Class big game of all species.

Arizona Strip Guides

Highly experienced and highly dedicated team of hardworking professional Arizona Strip mule deer guides.

Urge 2 Hunt

THE premier hunts in Arizona for trophy elk, mule deer, couse deer and javelina.

Shadow Valley Outfitters

AZ Strip and Kaibab mule deer, big bulls during the rut, spot-n-stalk pronghorn and coues deer hunts.

Back
Top Bottom