Cellular trail camera

ReelGame

Has anyone here had experience with trail cameras with TMobile service? What type have you had the most success with (least problems, low service costs, etc)? Only TMobile covers the area I need a camera in surprisingly. Thanks for any advice.

Is that the type of camera that you can watch from the comfort of home?

Does it notify you when something walks past it?

Does it have two way audio so you can talk to
your favorite trophy??

I use a cellular cam on my bear bait in the spring. Holy cow is it nice knowing when to re bait as opposed to guessing. I don’t think the carrier really matters as much as the amount of service you have. I use the MoultrieMobile app and cam with Verizon because that’s what service is up there. Won’t work anywhere else I hunt but really I don’t care to use it for anything but spring Bear. Baiting is the whole reason I bought it it

And I wish I could talk through it to scare the bears off it in the dark so they’ll have to hit it in the day light! Had a giant all season but only at night. Ended up shooting a mid sized color phase so I was happy but man that big boy was nocturnal

I use a cellular cam on my bear bait in the spring. Holy cow is it nice knowing when to re bait as opposed to guessing. I don’t think the carrier really matters as much as the amount of service you have. I use the MoultrieMobile app and cam with Verizon because that’s what service is up there. Won’t work anywhere else I hunt but really I don’t care to use it for anything but spring Bear. Baiting is the whole reason I bought it it

Last year I bought one too for a bear bait site and I got an att one (unfortunately) because att maps showed service in the area...nope that was not even close to accurate. Verizon isn't in the area either, surprisingly just T-Mobile. I can see why people might not like the cellular type being used during hunting season or at all, but they sure help when you are hundreds of miles away from your hunt area.

I would highly suggest the MoultrieMobile app and cam combo. Really impressed me. And yeah, saved me a ton of miles and gas money not having to check a bait that didn’t need re baited

Sounds like We've got a Bunch of Mastur's on here?
I'm not sure I qualify for your group. You see I don't live in the land of opportunity where big game baiting, 1000 yard muzzleloader shots, year round shed hunting, 15 b/d ratios, and unregulated trail camera use abound. I dare Utah to start taking any of these "opportunities" away, but it seems like it might go against their nature though.

I'm just looking for an answer to my question but if you guys want to start talking about ethics vs laws go for it.

Has anyone here had experience with trail cameras with TMobile service? What type have you had the most success with (least problems, low service costs, etc)? Only TMobile covers the area I need a camera in surprisingly. Thanks for any advice.
I have not found a trail camera that works on T-Mobile. I want to get one for our remote cabin, as a security system, but most that I've found are for Verizon.

I have not found a trail camera that works on T-Mobile. I want to get one for our remote cabin, as a security system, but most that I've found are for Verizon.
I suspect more trail cam companies will offer TMobile as they continue to become a major carrier in remote locations.

I'm not sure I qualify for your group. You see I don't live in the land of opportunity where big game baiting, 1000 yard muzzleloader shots, year round shed hunting, 15 b/d ratios, and unregulated trail camera use abound. I dare Utah to start taking any of these "opportunities" away, but it seems like it might go against their nature though.

I'm just looking for an answer to my question but if you guys want to start talking about ethics vs laws go for it.

I thought of this post after seeing the response by many to the 295 bill. Snyder's bill has definitely stirred the hornets nest, or at least got the foxes in the hen house riled up. Too bad he didn't add a shed season in there too. Wise man once said, "we are loving them to death".

Still curious if anyone has found a some TMobile options that are working well for them. Thanks to those that have made suggestions so far.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom