CFARS address change

Smithb9841

Just wondering if anyone has changed their address lately on the CFARs website and how long it takes to go through the system for approval?

It should have said CFARS, I missed the S when typing the title.. California Firearms Application Reporting System this is what is used for the background check to purchase ammo in California.

Thanks for explaining. I didn’t know that was the system name. I thought it was PITA, for pain in the arse.
got an email this morning application was already approved. Which is very surprising. I guess when it comes to wanting to track who has firearms is the one time this states systems actually work. And yes it is BS and a PITA

yes but they limit you to two boxes of rifle two boxes of shotgun and two boxes of pistol a day at Sportsman Warehouse but they have it except for 6.5
Hoping they have 28 Nosler in stock, have to travel for work this week and figured I’d hit a few spots between my house and the airport on my way home

Isn't it great that CA mandates lead free ammo for hunting and at the same time ammo is generally in poor supply?

Forgot to update this thread but if other are wondering, had no issue buying ammo after updating on CFARS website purchased ammo 2 weeks after updating the website.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

California Guides & Outfitters

Western Wildlife Adventures

Offering some fine Blacktail Deer hunting, Wild Pig hunts, Turkey hunts and Waterfowl hunts.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer the top private land hunts in all of California, for blacktail deer, elk, pigs, bison and turkeys.

G & J Outdoors

Offering Tule elk hunts for bulls and cows on a 17,000 acre Ranch in Laytonville, CA with 100% success.

Back
Top Bottom