Cheater Buck Photo Contest - Win a Daypack!

Photo contest

Founder

Founder Since 1999
Let's do another fun photo contest!

Share photos for a chance to WIN a nice daypack? This month our friends at Bad Ass Outdoor Gear have got an Eberlestock Bandit to give away to one of you who shares a great Cheater/Kicker Buck photo.

Feel free to post 4 or 5 or so of your best cheater buck photos for the contest, but post them in separate posts, as only the first photo in each post shows up as a thumbnail above. The photo can be from any year, can be a success photo or live buck photo. Bucks with cheaters is what we all want to see.
Share a little detail about the pics too!

We'll run the photo contest for a few weeks and then I'll randomly pick a winner. Each photo shared will count as one entry and every 10 reactions that your photo gets will get an extra entry. Just a fun contest. We all love seeing the photos.

Thanks to Bad Ass Outdoor Gear for donating the prizes for the contests and PLEASE everyone, when you're in the market to upgrade your gear, please shop Bad Ass Outdoor Gear and give them a chance to earn your business for good. They've got a large selection of hunting gear for you to look through.

Here's the prize that's up for grabs.

Eberlestock Bandit.jpg

And then three years later, I killed my biggest buck to date in the same area.
2015.jpg

And then two years later, another friend of mine killed a 10x9 buck out of the same canyon that also had several cheaters.

That canyon definitely has some strong genetics for growing cheaters.

Lot's of great looking bucks in the pics and taken by hunters!

Congrats to all the successful hunters!

Let's end this photo contest!
I'm going to agree with the "likes", making mta5672 the winner with this awesome photo. Those are some serious cheaters on that beast!!

Thanks to EVERYONE who shared photos. I'm sure most of you agree with me that it's sure fun to look at these big bucks.

cheater-buck-jpeg.jpg

Anybody ever hear that song "the 30 point buck"?... thats what we called this guy last year, and nobody got him... should be interrsting this next year...

20200722_080320.jpg

Let's do another fun photo contest!

Share photos for a chance to WIN a nice daypack? This month our friends at Bad Ass Outdoor Gear have got an Eberlestock Bandit to give away to one of you who shares a great Cheater/Kicker Buck photo.

Feel free to post 4 or 5 or so of your best cheater buck photos for the contest, but post them in separate posts, as only the first photo in each post shows up as a thumbnail above. The photo can be from any year, can be a success photo or live buck photo. Bucks with cheaters is what we all want to see.
Share a little detail about the pics too!

We'll run the photo contest for a few weeks and then I'll randomly pick a winner. Each photo shared will count as one entry and every 10 reactions that your photo gets will get an extra entry. Just a fun contest. We all love seeing the photos.

Thanks to Bad Ass Outdoor Gear for donating the prizes for the contests and PLEASE everyone, when you're in the market to upgrade your gear, please shop Bad Ass Outdoor Gear and give them a chance to earn your business for good. They've got a large selection of hunting gear for you to look through.

Here's the prize that's up for grabs.

View attachment 34246
Does this count?

3EAD277A-E4DA-491F-A2D2-09679ED16CF8.jpeg

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom