Check out the size of this yote!

shelbys

My buddy went on a whitetail hunt in Texas and shot this coyote while there.

1524yipper_2.jpg

He took the picture with a film camera and I have held the pictures in my hand so I can promise you it is not photoshopped.

shelbys ....The lighting on the Yote is totally different from the rest of the picture....looks manipulated to me also. But that is one Fat Yoddel dog for sure.

Hunting is Life...everything else is
Just details.
Ol' Buzztail...

Just goes to show how Big(Small!) them Texan Dink Deer are!:D

God is Great!
Life is Good!
And People are Crazy!
I love not acting my age,
Damn I love my NASCAR race,
And Hell yes I love my Truck!
And a good BBQ!
I am Medicine And I am Poison!

completesportsman and OLBUZZTAIL, I appreciate your skeptism and actually anticipated it due to the size of this coyote. (Thus the reason I put the disclaimer that this photo was NOT photoshopped).

All I did was crop out the vehicle and background in picasa and removed the hutners head. I also used the magical "I'm feeling lucky" button to brighten some of the colors. This I believe makes the coyote look different from the rest of the photo.

Here is the original, uncropped photo, EXACTLY as it was scanned in on my computer. You can even see the white space around the edges of the picture. He has 3 or 4 other pictures of different angles of this dog, even some holding it up that I can post as proof.

3730yipper_2-2.jpg

I've been posting on here for a long time and several people know me and can vouch for me. This is not an altered photo in any way. Like I said above, he took it with a film camera handed me the envelope with all the pictures from the outing. I personally placed the picture on my scanner and sent it to my computer. This is not the case of an altered digital photo that I got from a friend who saw in an email somewhere. If you don't want to believe, that's fine I guess.

shelbys......Well now that you explained it to us and the fact that you did scan an alter the photo by brightening to an extent it explains why the colors are slightly different on the Yote and it seems a little OFF and that caught my attention.. I believe you though.

no harm no foul and definately a Giant Yoddler!

Hunting is Life...everything else is
Just details.
Ol' Buzztail...

He's a Big one for sure, we get them out here like that, but they are crossed with dogs, and this one don't have the cross with dogs looks, That a HUGE Yote.

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".

Hey guys, I saw my friend again today at a Christmas lunch party and scanned in a few more pictures of this big doggy!

3114image0-1.jpg

5522image0.jpg

That yote is just huge. He's as big as the whitetail buck.
Congrats to the hunter on taking out of circulation this
unusually large predator.

ELDORADO

its got the body of my old 15 yr old lab. 55 gallons drum on tooth picks..LOL

That would be an awsome pelt to have . The hackels are real nice and defined and the hindend hair is long and fluffy. I have it tanned and hung on my wall...

WOW! What a super yote! Must be steroids! Cut the tongue out of the buck next time. If you don't, it will get you every time! Sweet animals, looks like an awesome hunt!

Big coyote, small deer!

My first thought when I saw that was that it had to have some domestic dog mixed in with its genes

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom