Check out this awesome Antelope

JakeH

Long Time Member
Check out this freak nasty buck I found scouting today. what do you all think of this guy?

Screenshot_20200529-195251_Gallery.jpg
Screenshot_20200529-195220_Gallery.jpg
Screenshot_20200529-194946_Gallery.jpg
Screenshot_20200529-194856_Gallery.jpg

Okay, so I know very little about antelope scores. Do the extra points count for length, or anything? Either way, a unique animal, I'd be very happy to have that head on my wall!

Neat goat Jake. Hope you kill a good one. Keep scouting, you never know what else is out there. But looks like you have a found some good ones

Wow that's a knarly, funky buck! I wonder how the B&C scorers would account for all the bumbs where they come in contact with mass and length measurements? From the front view the horns look almost round rather than oval shaped which sometimes add up for mass. He doesn't have that long of horns but boy are they unique!

Holy **** Jake!!! Very cool. Going to apply for and hopefully burn my 7 Antelope points in Wyoming tomorrow. Daughter drew a buck Antelope tag here in Nevada and I got a Doe Antelope here. Year of the Antelope. I’m getting excited. I’m enjoying your pictures. Keep after it. I’d go after the freak. One of a kind.

Man you are finding some cool goats. I love this one. Just super unique. I hope you kill a giant. Thanks for the great pictures

Very unique buck. One I'd be after. I like the other one too; he's prettier, but the uniqueness of this buck is rare.

He's a keeper in my opinion!
I actually think he'd score pretty well (if that's part of the equation) because of the mass and prongs.
Thanks, man, for sharing.
Zeke

Very unique!! I would like to see some more pictures of him I’d you get more. That thing would look great on the wall. Would be a one of a kind trophy. Anyone know if his horns will always grow back like this, or it this a one time occurrence?
Bill

Very unique!! I would like to see some more pictures of him I’d you get more. That thing would look great on the wall. Would be a one of a kind trophy. Anyone know if his horns will always grow back like this, or it this a one time occurrence?
Bill

Had a friend show me a picture of him from last year, he was pretty similar but only had one of the big extra points coming off the back on his left side from what I could tell, he only had the one picture.

That's as unique as they get, and I'm guessing he would score very well. Cool find Jake. I'd keep track of him if you can.

So i was not able to kill this buck as he was killed by another guy minutes into the hunt, but i did get to see it at the taxidermist. Man he was cool. His mass was insane but his horns were a little shorter than i thought they were, They wrre only 12, And 12.5 long. Still he scored out at 79.5 gross. like a little tank lol. Figured I would give an update.

Congrats to the hunter! Troll is a cool buck! Even at 12" he's a whopper in my eyes! Did you happen to get any of his measurements? I bet it would be tough wrapping a tape around all those knobs.

Congrats to the hunter! Troll is a cool buck! Even at 12" he's a whopper in my eyes! Did you happen to get any of his measurements? I bet it would be tough wrapping a tape around all those knobs.
Actually all the measurements landed between the bumps.

So l went and checked the history in my calculator on my phone and got one side, the history stopped there dang it. But here are the numbers. For the one side.
12 long,
5.75 prong
7 25
3.75 = 40.25

The other side was 3/4 inches shorter but i dont rember all the mass measurements but his prong was 4.75 and length was12.5.

Wow, that's crazy! Just think "if" Troll had 15" horns he would have scored around 86! Like Outdoordan sad, "very cool!"

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom