Check out this goat

Letterfly

48d1c6421066bc5a.jpg
48d1c76d39a20a73.jpg

Well you don't see one like this every day and i just could not pass him up. My son-in-law out did me but I don't think he well ever kill one like mine.

Wow. Those are some tremendous goats. Congrats. What the heck are you guys shooting? Looks like some serious weaponry...

LAST EDITED ON Sep-17-08 AT 09:40PM (MST)[p] bottom pic looks like a Remington R-15 .223.

yeah, they're most likely .223s, but how automatic is that top gun? Looks like a serious shooter to me. Just curious.

those are both awesome goats! I think i'd have to take the unique one if given the chance.

Both guns are Bushmasters,and they are both 223 cal both goats where taken under 200 yards with good hand loads i have not had a chance to put a tape on ether one see what they score but i thank my son-in-laws will do very well.

Congrats on some nice goats man. I'm guessing your bro-in-laws goat goes about 78 and change. Let us know what he tapes out at.
-Raptor

Actually, the more I look at him the more I think he'll score. I'm thinkin he'll be in the low 80s. Call it 83 inches.
-Raptor

Awesome bucks. I really like that top buck it's just awesome all around. I'd love to have a Bushmaster, that bottom rifle looks sweet with the camo. I bet those are some tack driving sum bucks, be great coyote guns. Thanks for sharing and congrats on the great bucks....

Thanks guys for the coments, yes both guns are tack drivers.And I have only had a chance to score my buck 73 6/8 but I did not take him for score.

New Mexico Guides & Outfitters

H & A Outfitters

Private and public land hunts since 1992 for elk, mule deer, sheep, pronghorn, black Bear & lion hunts.

505 Outfitters

Public and private land big game hunts. Rifle, muzzleloader and archery hunts available. Free Draw Application Service!

Sierra Blanca Outfitters

Offering a wide array of hunt opportunities and putting clients in prime position to bag a trophy.

Urge 2 Hunt

Hunts in New Mexico on private ranches and remote public land in the top units. Elk vouchers available.

Mangas Outfitters

Landowner tags available! Hunt big bulls and bucks. Any season and multiple hunt units to choose from.

Back
Top Bottom