Check out This RACK!

HunterHarry

Long Time Member
This is the kind of moose rack I'm talkin about!
harryhunter122703-1.jpg

WOW! That's what I'm tlaking about. Great bull...I'm looking to book a moose/caribou hunt for 2006...great BULL!

Scott G.

Harry,

That's an impressive rack for sure, any idea what the width is? One thing I did notice which even makes it to appear larger is that the fellow is standing below the bottom edge of rack on the hillside. His left foot is about a foot below the resting anler rack on the ground. But none the less it sure is a nice big rack.
I have a video of my step-brothers son Scott's Big Moose taken back in the 80's that was 63" He got it in the Kenai area. Have no way of knowning how to get a copy of the moose from video to still picture without spending a lot of money to have someone do it for me.

Brian

There was a link to a pic like this on an earlier post. The pic shown there was of the same man standing beside it on flat ground. The rack was still taller than him! I believe it was under some world record alaska moose post. I don't know if that is the world record, but he sure would look good hanging on my wall.

Josh

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom