CHECK THIS OUT!!!

elkassassin

Long Time Member
It started here in the basin earlier this fall when the dwr started selling doe permits for private property I'm sure the dwr told them they had to have permission to hunt on private property but we had to run 2 or 3 idiots off darn near every day and they'd argue with you saying they had a right to hunt on private with that permit and it's probably going to get worse the way the dwr is worrying about cwd in the myton area...well it does make life a little more exciting anyway

Yup!

The DWR Issues a Bunch of F'N Doe Permits & Them JOKERS Think They Can Hunt Where They Want!

WRONG!

Shouldn't Be A F'N Doe Permit anywhere in This State!

It started here in the basin earlier this fall when the dwr started selling doe permits for private property I'm sure the dwr told them they had to have permission to hunt on private property but we had to run 2 or 3 idiots off darn near every day and they'd argue with you saying they had a right to hunt on private with that permit and it's probably going to get worse the way the dwr is worrying about cwd in the myton area...well it does make life a little more exciting anyway

I agree with you bess..I heard today they tested 80some deer in the myton area and only one tested positive.. thats A tragedy... now lets kill all of the baby makers

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom