CHECK THIS OUT

S

scottyboy

Check out this e-mail I just received from RealTree!!
Scottyboy

Dear Scott,
Thank you for taking the time to share your opinion with us on the
resident and non-resident draws in Arizona. We appreciate your input. We
understand your concerns and we take them very seriously.

Please be aware that we're currently in the process of withdrawing our
sponsorship of USO. We have not been party to, nor have we endorsed, USO's
lawsuit over the availability of tags in Western states.

Like you, we care very deeply about the outdoors, hunting and wildlife.
Realtree contributes financially to conservation groups each year, and we'll continue to sponsor groups like Ducks Unlimited, the National Wild Turkey Federation, the Rocky Mountain Elk Foundation and Quail Unlimited/Dove Sportsman's Society ? groups that share our goal of ensuring a bright future for the hunting and shooting sports.

Best regards,
Bill Jordan

Good job Scotty,
I just read about Primos on coueswhitetail.com also. Looks like USO bit off a little more than they could chew on this one!
Jeremy

Excellent! Looks like USO's "hunting for money only" attitute is getting the best of them!

Chef
"I Love Animals...They're Delicious!"

I just received this Letter from Primos too! Please read!
Nofear4!

P.S. I really like these guys, Will Primos is a bad man! Especially now. If you havn't already, Check out some of their videos, they have some great ones! not to mention their calls. Way to go Primos! Now I hope everyone will endorse and use your products like I do!

-----Original Message-----
Sent: Thursday, July 22, 2004 4:04 PM

Subject: Arizona Elk Draw

July 22, 2004

To Whom It May Concern:

It has taken us a few days to sort through all the issues, rumors and hearsay revolving around the recent court ruling concerning the Elk draw in Arizona.

Primos has advertised its products on United States Outfitters' TV show that airs on The Outdoor Channel and we have used USO's licensing services as well as hired USO for its guide services in areas that we were unfamiliar with. Primos has been pleased with all services provided by USO.

Through a number of e-mails and phone calls it has become apparent that people have lumped Primos Hunting Calls in with USO as being involved with the court case. It was never our intention to take a position in this matter, but rather to let the courts decide what was equitable or not. That, of course, appears to have been misunderstood. With our use of USO's products, Primos has been included in a fight we did not ask for and do not desire to be a part of.

All of us at Primos are first and foremost for the Elk and the places they call home. We do not want to do anything or be a part of anything that takes away from that.

At this time, we have decided that in order to support elk, the other wildlife of Arizona, and the places they call home, we should withdraw USO's TV show from our list of sponsorships.

We thank you for your input. This has not been an easy decision to reach but after much prayer and thought our decision is based solely on what we feel is best for the Elk and the Elk hunting community.

Sincerely,

Will Primos
President, Primos Hunting Calls

WP/lr

It is great to see Primos then Realtree jump on the bandwagon. I hope to see the other sponsors like SWAROVSKI come out with position statements soon or there will be deflated revenues from the average joe customers like us who will stop buying their products............. Thanks, Allen Taylor......

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom