Check your clock

B_F_E

Long Time Member
Brian/Moderators check your watch,
I think Arizona has it right on this one, daylight savings.
Seems to me it should be named no more daylight, since I would much rather go to work in the dark than come home from work & not have enough daylight to shoot your gun or race up the Mt. It seems that, this would be more appropriate if most people were working out doors in order to make a living, but now-days 90% of humanity work inside & as such have their indoor lights on anyway. time to do away with no-light savings. what do you think?

I would have to agree with you on this one BFE. Although, if rumors hold true you do your best work in the dark anyway.

I forgot to change my clocks, and now thanks to daylight savings I am getting a divorce. Yep I was wondering why I was an hour early for work and came home an hour early from work to find my wife in bed with another guy. So thank you daylight savings.

I screwed up and changed my watch the wrong way, so I thought I still had two hours left when you showed up at home. I don't know who looked more surprised. Sorry, I won't make that mistake again.

Yeah, Udder happens all the time.
you'd think with all the computer geeks around here one of em, could set the clock right.

LAST EDITED ON Nov-03-04 AT 01:25PM (MST)[p]If you guys want her you can have her. Seriously, we got divorced in March, and let me tell you, it is a hell of a lot cheaper without her AND paying child support than it was when she was around.
I joke about it cuz that is why we got divorced, she couldnt decide who's bed was more comfy mine or his.

Bobcat
Actually I want to thank you for getting her out of here. Like I said its cheaper to pay her to NOT live here hehehe. I finally know what money looks like, and I can buy things that I want now.
I knew about it (not with you) but with a couple others, and it was just time before it all came down.
One of these days I will get custody of my 2 boys and everything will be great then.

WHERE DID MY POST GO???

IT WASN'T THAT BAD WAS IT???

OR SHOULD I ASK,WHO CALLED BRIAN ON ME AGAIN???

HELL,udder DOESN'T SEEM THAT UPSET???

I'VE SEEN HIM MORE SHOOK UP THAN THIS!!!

I'VE OFFENDED SOMEBODY AGAIN!!!

WAS IT THE TALK ABOUT THE MILKMAN???

OR DOES THE TRUTH HURT???

THE ONLY bobcat WONDERING WHO TURNED ME IN THIS TIME???

Well well well so Bobcat spouted some pablum puke and got his potty mouth nuked once again. Bobcat you have no clue you abused little alterboy .

>
>Brians out hunting Bobby so I think it was one of the Monstermuley mafia that deleted your ramblings .

ARE YOU RELATED TO TXNIGHTSWANGER???

WHERE DID THIS BOBBY BS COME FROM???

NONE,NONE,YOU SOUND JUST LIKE SOMEBODIES OLE LADY!!!

THE ONLY bobcat WONDERING IF YOU TWO KNOW EACH OTHER???

Oddly enough I am the one that deleted the post. To be honest I could care less about Udder or his marital problems but I just did not think that MM was the place to slam a guy because his wife was not faithful. As much as a guy can downplay something like that I can only imagine what I would feel if it happened to me. I think that Udder provides enough ammunition for himself without dragging his ex wife into the mix. Just give it a day or so and Udder will say something so rediculous and you can rail on him because of that.

Drummond

Well well well, it was all in good fun drum. I know that bobcat was just having fun, and he knows that I was having fun. You told me to post something that contributes to the forum, so if you would explore and read more than just what you want to see that I said then you will see that I have been "contributing" to the forum (except for this little thread) the last couple of days and have not been near any of your posts.
If the TRUTH is rediculous then so be it I guess.

Drum

I GUESS IT SOUNDED TO SERIOUS???

LIKE udder SAID,WE WERE JUST HAVING A LITTLE FUN,I WAS JUST KIDDING AROUND ABOUT ME SEEING HIS WIFE THAT HE CARES LESS ABOUT!!!

HE MENTIONED 'I COULD HAVE HER',HELL,IF YOU THINK I'M STUPID ENOUGH TO HAVE 2 OF THEM,YOU MUST THINK I'M CRAZIER THAN I THOUGHT I AM???

I GUESS SOME PEOPLE ARE WORRIED ABOUT WHAT THEIR 2ND HALF MIGHT BE DOING WHILE THEY ARE AT WORK???

TOUCHY SUBJECT I GUESS???

udder,YOU EVER THOUGHT ABOUT "HUNTING" THE IDIOT DOWN???

LETS MOVE ON TO A DIFFERENT SUBJECT!!!

IT'S LIKE A FRIEND TOLD ME ONCE,ALL WOMEN CHEAT,ONLY SOME OF THEM GET CAUGHT,OH I'LL CATCH HELL FOR THAT ONE,LETS HEAR IT,YA,I'M IN TROUBLE NOW,NO OFFENSE TO ANYONE HERE AT MM LAND!!!

THE ONLY bobcat TRYING TO HAVE A LITTLE FUN!!!

bobcat- I thought about hunting that lowlife down, but I have 2 boys to think about and take care of, so the best thing for me to do is nothing. If she wanted him that bad and he wanted her that bad then they definantly deserve each other. With a woman like that I can do a hell of alot better anyway.

You know your buddies statement is pretty true, its only a matter of time before some of them get caught, and that is pretty sad really.

I still dont understand what you said in that post to get it deleted, I thought it was funny, but whatever.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom