Check your points

BradA

Very Active Member
So I checked my points and everything is up to date like they should beside mountain goat, they zeroed my mountain goat points out like I drew when I have never drawn a mountain goat tag. So I called fish and game and they directed me to call kalkomey or the ?855 number ? as they said. Once I called I was prompted to go on to there website and make a claim to have my points checked. Went online and looked couldn't find it, called back did a different promp and waited in hold for 15-20 minutes just to get forwarded to a voicemail service.

So my question is does anyone have this link or website to make a claim about my points ? Or does anyone know about it ?

Second I made this post to inform everyone to look out ! And to not waste everyone?s time!

Hopefully someone can provide a link and save everyone?s time that has the same issues as me !

LAST EDITED ON Jul-13-18 AT 06:27AM (MST)[p]https://www.kalkomey.com/

Email: [email protected]

There is a fill in contact area. I filled it in Monday. No response yet. I think the programmer didn't put a line to check if the hunt type was available before zeroing points after two years of no applications. They zeroed all nonresident rocky sheep and mountain goat points.

NAC 502.4187  Bonus points: Award and accumulation; effect of refund. (NRS 501.105, 501.181, 502.160, 502.175)

2.  Except as otherwise provided in subsections 3 and 4, the bonus points awarded to a person accumulate until the person is successful in drawing a tag for a season for that species or category of a species or the person fails to apply for a season for 2 consecutive calendar years during which that type of hunt for a season is open. If an applicant is successful in drawing a tag for a season for a species or category of a species or fails to apply for a season for 2 consecutive calendar years during which that type of hunt for a season is open, the applicant loses all of his or her bonus points for that species or category of a species.

So what your saying because there wasn?t a mtn goat season offered to nr that the points should freeze and be held over tell we can, and that kalkomey messed up and sucks and now we are all going to have to fight to get our points back.

I did have the correct points for
Nelson bighorn sheep
And
California bighorn sheep

So the only issue I can see in mine is mtn goat .

And we were able to apply in 2017 for mtn goat so even then it hasnt been the two years to clear out your points if you dont apply even though I know that doesn't apply to nr that can't apply that year .

LAST EDITED ON Jul-13-18 AT 10:11AM (MST)[p]I did say I think that's what was done. I'm just guessing. But every nonresident I know has had Mountain Goat and Rocky Mountain Bighorn points zeroed. The instruction on points loss is pulled directly from the ndow website.

No response on any inquiry yet....,

If anyone else is having this issue of points being incorrect I was finally able to sit on hold on the 855-542-6369 number and finally spoke with a lady that was helpful and opened a ticket for me to get this resolved .

LAST EDITED ON Jul-13-18 AT 01:27PM (MST)[p]Awesome ! Glad they got yours figured out, how long did it take them to resolve it ?

I wonder why I don't have Rocky Mountain sheep points, did they not have that as an option to apply for the last few years ? Or is it just titled something else ? Because like I said I have my points for Nelson bhs and California bhs but non for rocky mtn .

I wonder how many people don't follow up on there points and verify that they got them after the draw and won't realize this tell it's to late and then they will be out all there points.

mine are correct except for my Rocky has been zeroed out

How to start an argument online:
1. Express an opinion
2. Wait

Rocky Mountain Sheep has been available for nonresidents, but it has been a while. I have 11 Mountain Goat points and 5 Rocky Mountain Sheep points. I think I have applied every year possible for a nonresident for both.

Nevada Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Big Bucks & Bulls Timberline Outfitters Guide Service

Customized and high quality eastern Nevada trophy hunts for mule deer, elk and antelope.

Western Wildlife Adventures

We offer some excellent mule deer and elk hunts in northeast Nevada.

Currant Creek Outfitters

Nevada, big bucks and big bulls! We hunt for quality not quantity.

Nevada Outfitters & Guides Association

Find guides and outfitters for mule deer, elk, sheep, chuckar, fishing, & more!

SilverGrand Outfitters

Successfully guiding in Nevada for many years. Mule deer, elk, antelope and bighorn sheep hunts.

Hidden Lake Outfitters

Specializing in trophy mule deer hunts along with elk, mountain goat, antelope and mountain lion.

G&J Outdoors

Full time outfitter with 20+ years hunting mule deer, sheep, elk, antelope, lion and chukar.

Mountain Man Outfitters

Offering world class mule deer hunts in some of the most productive units in Nevada.

Nevada High Desert Outfitters

Rocky mountain goats, desert, rocky and california bighorn, mule deer, antelope and elk hunts.

Urge 2 Hunt

If you want an unguided hunt but can't draw your tags, you need to call us.

White River Guide Service

50 years of guiding experience! Mule deer, elk, sheep and cougar.

Back
Top Bottom