Cheesey Mozzarella Meatball Steak

Blank

Long Time Member
The wife had made a big batch of Italian goulash yesterday, and that's what they wanted for dinner. When I made all the meatballs the other day, I took the last of the meat and fried up a big meatball steak, to do as mozzarella and Parmesan covered. Together with the pasta and my home-made marinara, it was amazing!! Something to remember it the future.

F033BC09-FC5B-4C3C-BF32-B1FF47EB3E67_1_201_a.jpeg

2D52CDB2-D903-4892-AD7B-3529363429CA_1_201_a.jpeg

949760E8-632C-4AD0-87BE-3B17591793A8_1_201_a.jpeg

Looks delicious Blank. I’m gonna state the obvious, as I almost always do, because my use of hamburger has almost always only been hamburger patties and plan old meat loaf.

As the price of beef increases, I think developing hamburger steaks with various and divers flavors may provide a worthwhile viable alternative to high priced steak.

93% and even 85% fat added may have less fat than New York and Rib Eyes. Adding various seasonings, sauces, onions, peppers, cloves, etc. can be used to provide Italian, Mexican, American, Indian, Chinese, Thai, German, Polish, Greek, steak like meals. Like this hamburger Blank has cooked.

This week 93% hamburger was $3.99 a pound, ribeye was $15.99.

Thanks for the inspiration!!

Great outlook. One thing about using the 93% lean is it will make the prepared meals more dense, so the meatball, meatloaf, Salisbury steak can get tougher. That's where your use of crumbs, crackers, bread stuffing and lots of veggies gets important. The fluffier the better, and keep it moist

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom