chest holster

feddoc

Long Time Member
Does anyone carry a bino/chest holster, or just a chest holster that they really like?

Most likely I will be carrying a full size Kimber, but might wanna carry my shiney new S&W 29.

How does this one look to you? I believe it is called the Raptor system.

3001F8F9-D197-448F-877E-C4855B3235B8.jpeg

Thanks, I'll take a closer look.

Their website isn't upfront about holster sizes.

Last edited:
Well your S&W model 29 may not fit really well. My model 29 is nickel plated with a 8 3/8 barrel. I have a shoulder holster and a regular side holster. You may just need to get a new gun to fit better. ???? I have been thinking I need a Glock 34 combat master. I think it would fit nicely on that bingo case. ? Is this the web site you found https://blackscreekguidegear.com/product-category/raptor/ ?

Look at the Ringler Wyoming Combination in Clark, Wyoming. The absolute best. I wear one on my chest for my .41 Redhawk. Just sayin...mh

Look at the Ringler Wyoming Combination in Clark, Wyoming. The absolute best. I wear one on my chest for my .41 Redhawk. Just sayin...mh
That is some very nice leather. I like that package they offer for lever guns. I've got a guide gun and a revolver in .450 Marlin; they could use some cool accessories like that.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom