Chevy 789....A Beauty

kilowatt

If you like old cars , you gotta like this

Check Out The 789!
This is built by N2A motors (No Two Alike) Cost $40,000 over cost of new C6 (MSRP $44,000)

Unbelievable! The company (don't know who at the moment) is planning a production run of about 100 vehicles. Sits on a Corvette C6 chassis, front styled like a 57 Chevy, side like a 58, rear like a 59. Hence the designation "789"

789a.jpg

789b.jpg

789c.jpg

Cool car! (even though I'm a Ford guy). The wheels suck! They need some old style 5 spokes, and not cheap a$$ Kragers either.
Eric

Ultra liberal, wolf loving, illiterate, gay, hippie midgets on crack piss me off!!!!

deerline.gif

I'M WITH pb!!!

I MUST BE GETTING OLD!!!

THEM 20" PUNK RIMS & TIRES SUCK!!!

THEY'RE UGLY NO MATTER WHAT YOU PUT THEM ON!!!

AND THEY RIDE LIKE $HIT TOO!!!

THE ONLY bobcat!!!

LAST EDITED ON Apr-19-07 AT 08:04AM (MST)[p]kinda looks like Johnny Cash's ONE PEICE AT A TIME
ya the rims gotta go---Spokes with spinners....RIMROCK

I agree the wheels suck, other than that it's one of the nicest cars of that type I've seen. for that money you could almost any original classic car you wanted, that's more my thing.

That's just cool, even with the big wheels!
I'd take one if I had Rimrock's money!!

I had a cool fast car in high school. I wasn't responsible. But now I am 41 years old, and I think I am responsible enough to have one. I think. Cool car. mtmuley

mtmuley i dont think this will take you where you hunt. I still dont know if you are responsible enough. Hows the spec going?

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom