Children grow up fast

LIK2HNT

Long Time Member
Got back from Wyoming last week from taking my son on his antelope hunt. Was working on my laptop and when I took a break the computer starts going through my pictures. One of him came up from the first time I took him to Wyoming to hunt antelope. At 12 years old he could not shot a bow accurately enough so I got him a crossbow. Now 11 years later Wyoming was good to him again. Hopefully since he is out of school working we can start planing annual hunting trips. There were to many years in between where he was mainly focused on school and sports. At least he achieved a great job from all that hard work.

Enjoy your’s and your children’s youth when you can.

IMG_0151_Original.jpeg

IMG_0635.jpeg

I've got some years before mine gets her first animal, but she went on her first successful sheep hunt a month before she was even born and went on her first successful moose hunt before her first birthday. She's already my little glassing buddy. Kids are so fun!

20220714_144308.jpg

Great memories and experiences to last a lifetime. Loved teaching my boys and wife on how to hunt. Each hunt is successful with or without an animal. Of course, it does help in the first years to bring an animal home for them. Enjoy and continue to make memories together.

Get em out there when they are young. It's so true that they get get wrapped up in school and sports for a while but that's a good thing. If you don't take them before all that I believe it's harder to get their interest after school and sports are done.

Great post, thank you and congratulations.

I just returned from my middle sons antelope hunt. It was great having the three of them together. It was tough hunting, when they were in school. We made it work as best we could.

Time goes by too fast….

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom