chineees stuff.

feddoc

Long Time Member
I went to Lowes today to get some fittings to finish out my buried fuel tanks. ALL THEY HAD WAS CHINESE STUFF.

Bessie, I shoulda called you for a tune up arrangement.

Paid a bit more at another store, but got some USA stuff and give the finger to the chi-coms. Peeees on them.

Last edited:
Right on doc!

I'm Amazed You Found any USA Made items though!

It Ain't Easy!

The Choices usually are:

Do You Want Made in China?

Or do you want Made In F'N China?

Doc you saved yourself a ton of money in the long run. I guarantee that chinese stuff would have broke and you would be replacing it in a couple of months.

I think China's motto is , "Here, you throw it away."

You're Partially Wrong Tri!

Here!

You Throw it away!

And Then!

Here!

You Buy another one from Us!

And Throw that F'R away as well!

Doc you saved yourself a ton of money in the long run. I guarantee that chinese stuff would have broke and you would be replacing it in a couple of months.

I think China's motto is , "Here, you throw it away."

My kids are old enough to unfortunately have heard me lose control and swear "on occasion".....ahem...... but certainly one of the first, most frequent, loudest, and most heartfelt is when I am working on almost anything that has broken or screwed me over in some unnecessary way either when just purchased or when needed most and inevitably it is a 10 cent Chinese bolt, screw, assembly, etc that is straight up designed to fail, and the quicker the better it seems. D**N Chinese F-in JUNK!! has been known to come out of my mouth at full volume regardless of where I am or who is around... just cannot control it, and rarely feel bad but maybe just a little embarrasses for the kids. I am working hard at buying American, for many reasons but also so that I don't have to be seen a raving pissed-off lunatic with such alarming frequency over this single ubiquitous cause.

I Agree with you Katoom!

But alot of the Time there isn't a choice!

Do You Want MADE IN CHINA?

Or MADE IN F'N CHINA?

Bessssy, somebody, you 'cuz you are smart, should host a website for stuff made in FKN China. Then we could all choose different sources.

Years ago my uncle, USMC vet of Tinian, Saipan, Peililu, hated the Japanese. But he drove German cars. I asked him about that difference and he told me that the FKN Germans weren't trying to kill him.

So, for me almost any other country of origin is ok with me. Other than FKN CKSKN CHINA!.

Yeah, I try very hard not to buy anything from China. It could be made almost anywhere else but there.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom