Christensen Arms 300 PRC?

Trix4me

Very Active Member
My grandson (son technically) won a Christensen Ridgeline 300 PRC. In a raffle. Any MMer’s own one? Opinions?

i own a ridgline, but in 28 nosler.
couple things i found, check the stock. some ive heard have issues with the bedding crumbling. i would have it bedded right off. check your trigger mounting pins, mine wouldnt allow the safety to engage. i just pressed it in more and havent had any other issues with it. also, if you plan on reloading for them, check your fired brass for too tight of neck. the 28 noslers had an issue with this. im not sure the 300 prc will, but something to watch. i would also find a side ported break for it. the radial break works, but when shooting in prone position keep it on if you like to eat dust. other than that, i cannot complain. mine has been awesome. shoots sub 1/2" groups with reloads and 3/4"-1" groups with factory.

My son bought one, but we have yet to find any brass. Can't tell how the PRC shoots, unfortunately. We have a couple of other ridgelines and they are dang good shooters. I agree with hhunter23, that radial brake is miserable shooting from the prone position.

I want to see if it will shoot the 245 grain EOL. There are a ton of good long-range bullets these days.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom