Christenson Arms Ridgeline

brdhuntr

I'm looking at this rifle in the 6.5 P.R.C.,and was looking for any feedback on your'e experience with this company. Thank you.

My nephews a couple of their rifles and loves them.
ME I can do a lot with $10,000 like couple hunts.

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".
>[Font][Font color = "green"]Life member of
>the MM green signature club.[font/]

>My nephews a couple of their
>rifles and loves them.
>ME I can do a lot
>with $10,000 like couple hunts.
>
>
>"I have found if you go
>the extra mile it's Never
>crowded".
>>[Font][Font color = "green"]Life member of
>>the MM green signature club.[font/]

Sportsmans Whse. $ 1899.00

LAST EDITED ON Nov-06-18 AT 08:31AM (MST)[p]I got sick of Remington's BS so I bought a Christensen Arms Mesa last year. I really love the gun so far! Shoots as good as I could ask for with factory loads. Fits me really well. Watched my wife smack her first deer with it last year (and got it all on video). So far I have zero complaints!

I bought a Mesa last year and its an accurate rifle for sure. Had to mount the scope a little higher than I would like for clearance with the bolt handle issues, but all in all I really like it

I bought a Ridgeline in a 6.5 Creedmoor this spring and couldn't be happier. The fit/finish is very good and accuracy is better than expected. While I was breaking in the barrel, I shot a 5 shot group at 100 yards that measured slightly under 1/2". I've let a few other folks shoot the gun out to 600 yards and they had no problem banging the gong every time. (It was the first time for 2 of these folks to shoot a rifle). I have after market triggers in all my rifles but this was my first experience with a Trigger Tech. I have to say that I'm equally impressed with the trigger. I don't have experience with the rifle in a 6.5 PRC but have been considering a build in that caliber. Not sure what you want to use the gun for but if it's primarily for shooting steel/paper, you may also want to look at the Mesa Longrange. It weighs 2 or 3 pounds more, comes with a 26" barrel and has an adjustable cheek rest. Might be a little heavy to carry in the woods but I bet it's easier to shoot given the features. I strongly considered that rifle but the Ridgeline is for my wife and the weight savings is important. Last comment, this is the only rifle I've needed to add a cheek rest too. Could be influenced by the scope mounts and size of scope but couldn't shoot the gun without getting my head up. Good luck on your purchase.

Thanks for all of the info. After all of my research, i'm going with the Ridge line. The weight,accuracy,price,and good reviews, sealed the deal. I've been packing a Ruger 77 300 Mag. for almost 40 years,and i need something lighter, with less recoil,that can kill and elk. I've shot the P.R.C.and i was totally impressed ! Thanks Again..

You won't be disappointed with the ridgeline. The trigger tech is butter smooth. I got one in 26 noz this summer and I really love it. A friend of mine got lusty after a day at the range and decided he wanted one to. He headed to sportsman's as they were having a sale on them. Beware that the 1st Gen ridglines don't have triggertechs. Our local sportsman's only had 1st gens.(Bozeman,Mt). He went somewhere else and found one in 300 win,loves it. So far I've only killed two antelope with it and not done any load development as I'm still trying to burn through Nosler ablrs that I had to buy just for the brass but it sure likes those.

they screwed me on a POS that patterned like a shotgun years ago and I'd never buy anything else from them. that said I have a friend with a ridgeline and it's an average shooter. nothing special but not bad.

there are better choices in my opinion.

Stay Thirsty My Friends

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom