Clays 1st kill-Antelope(pics)

T

trophyhntnwife

Here goes again, sorry if this posts 2 times. This is my son clays, 1st big kill(aside from bunnies) If you want the full story read "muzzy antelope hunt" (posted by 1hotmomma). if yall know my husband (stinkystomper) it is quite entertaining. Here are the pics cookie, quit your whining.
48f16863608e1aa9.jpg

48f16878611695a5.jpg

48f1688c61ef092d.jpg

Thanks a lot! I've been waiting for those since they came by to show me when they got home. Looks like somebody really did have a pretty good time!!

anyone notice the bullet hole in the snout below the eye about 2 inches? Isn't your first big-game animal suppose to be shot between the horns, resulting in a clean miss? Oh man! first time buck fever. That brings back memories.

SS,
I dropped my 4 x 3 mmuley a few years back with a .25-06 right beteen the eyes. It was my first big game animal and I had buck fever somethin' fierce. I was aiming for his chest at 35 yards and put one right between the eyes. I WAS 27 YEARS OLD and a military marksman!!!!!

DC

trophywife...not you stinky!

Congrats on post pic! awesome buck for clay! what a shot! and now Stinky! congrats with ur bull!!

vinihunt

This is stinkys wife, I didnt want to login. I think the next hunt will be my son again. Going for deer with the muzzleloader, i believe the hunt is the end of oct. but im not sure. Im sure stinky will let you know.

saturday. unit 32 deer for Clay. it should be a real easy hunt. Then barbary sheep in February. That will be all until next september. I'm buying the farm in utah next year. Hopefully it will be one awesome elk hunt! YEAH BABY!

I gotta say congrats again stinkyjr. Pretty sweet goat if you ask me. Make dad pay for a nice wall mount now. He is jerking your leg. Farms in Utah are cheaper now, so have a full bodied mount done.

I am off on my only hunt this year tomorrow. See how stinky is? He takes you Barbary hunting and I get to sit home and read about it.

barbary's for me. There is no way he could even think about going for 15 mile trek's in those hills right now. He will need about 3 to 4 more years before he's ready for that one.

congrats clay on your first speed goat.don't listen to what your dad says about the hole between the eyes always say that is were i was holding.stinky & cookie u guys are great when it comes to taking kids hunting my hat is off to u guys.

tony

Awesome goat and great pictures! Congrats on an incredible first big game animal. Way to go big right out the gates!

Just wait until you see all the song dog pics we're gona post of Jay and Clay!! I already told stinky we're gonna get that next generation going strong this winter!! Possibly get some cool video of it all.

New Mexico Guides & Outfitters

H & A Outfitters

Private and public land hunts since 1992 for elk, mule deer, sheep, pronghorn, black Bear & lion hunts.

505 Outfitters

Public and private land big game hunts. Rifle, muzzleloader and archery hunts available. Free Draw Application Service!

Sierra Blanca Outfitters

Offering a wide array of hunt opportunities and putting clients in prime position to bag a trophy.

Urge 2 Hunt

Hunts in New Mexico on private ranches and remote public land in the top units. Elk vouchers available.

Mangas Outfitters

Landowner tags available! Hunt big bulls and bucks. Any season and multiple hunt units to choose from.

Back
Top Bottom