Climate change.

Long Time Member
Perhaps it is time to get serious. 5h1t just got real.

Screenshot_20201111-161217_Samsung Internet.jpg

Unless it's by the bird choppers put up to allegedly stop climate change.
Good point... they want to make windmills & solar panel made in China great again. Titts probably also get blinded by the great mirrors everywhere

Last edited:
It was way warmer in the 1970's than it is today. In northern California in the 70's we would have 30 plus days in a row of 100 to 115 degree weather. And all the talk of droughts now a days, go back and look at 1976 to 1978. Weather patterns continue to change as they have for thousands of years. This climate change crap is being pushed on our young people in school by the left so they can have a population they can put their controls on us. Climate change is a religion for many on the left.

Your state nearly burnt up in the worst fire season in history. but it's all good nothing to see here right ? increasingly worse record heat and natural disasters are an everyday event so no worries it's all good. if you believe yourself then the least you could do is get out and rake your forest as the ex president said so you stop costing the rest of us so much money.

Climate change is real. we are at least partly responsible. the only question is do we care enough to do anything about it ? I doubt it, just like the national debt it's not going to greatly effect our lives so party on and let the kids deal with it .

As a thinking sportsman and a farmer/rancher who sees first hand the change even within my lifetime this is my position. and I have no religion of any kind it's just common sense backed with science. .

I wish more people had paid attention in school, then they would have known "climate change" is real and has been destroying the earth forever.

Shucks, right here under my 6800' elev home I have both marine AND aeolian sandstones, and a nice 1000' thick salt dome to boot. To believe humans can prevent the landscape from changing is the pinnacle of stupidity.

Now, I usually appreciate a good thread hijacking but this has gotten completely out of hand. Can we please get back to class 3 hippie chick racks?

I'm not as big a fan of old broomed off class 4's.

You have a good point Blue, I’ve always been programmed to go after class 4 trophies. Maybe I should take the Opportunity to look over the class 3 a little better

The scientists that support climate change are mostly worried about job security as they are being funded by grants to investigate so called man made climate change. When the decision is made that mother nature is the one controlling climate change, those grants go by by and they are unemployed scientists.
History has recorded many changes in climate over thousands of years. From severe drought to mini ice ages. Heck L.A. and Wyoming use to be tropical jungle according to the fossils found in those locations.
The central valley of California used to be a inland sea, now it is some of the best farm land in the country.

RELH

thes
It was way warmer in the 1970's than it is today. In northern California in the 70's we would have 30 plus days in a row of 100 to 115 degree weather. And all the talk of droughts now a days, go back and look at 1976 to 1978. Weather patterns continue to change as they have for thousands of years. This climate change crap is being pushed on our young people in school by the left so they can have a population they can put their controls on us. Climate change is a religion for many on the left.
These idiot use this crap just to control us. First of the planet is and will change on us and not a darn thing we can do about it. Second off these moron keeping temperatures reading and say where getting warmer and blame co2. What about all the cement, blacktop, big buildings made of steel and glass all of these thing radiat the heat from the sun. Dont you think big cities are going to be hotter than the country? We have also changed some of our farming practices which give off less moisture. Ground moisture helps cool the air. These liberal idiots make me sick.

I laugh when I think back to when it was "global warming" that was the culprit that was going to destroy us. Then we had severe cold weather in numerous parts of the country and the liberal idiots had to change global warming to "climate change" to continue with their hoax. It is very hard to convince a person there is global warming when that person is freezing his butt off in cold weather that was not expected.
RELH

Hey RELH?

Remember when Burns were Called Controlled Burns?

Now they are Called Prescribed Burns!

With a Name Change nobody can be Held Liable!

We all know uninformed halfwits think they're smarter than the scientists that's a given, but what about when the people who actually have money and spend it trying to protect the recourses you claim to care about don't accept your superior wisdom ?

Again...

Together, when you don't have a good argument you call people that you disagree with "halfwits". Have another glass of your cool aid.

It's not so much that it's political. It's just when someone like Togwotee comes on and says a .22 Hornet is the ideal elk cartridge and links to an article, they are bound to get some push back. The record needs to be set straight.

I have never worked harder to keep a thread on topic.:confused:

Since the field photos aren't here to help us judge, I am providing the guide for measuring hippie chics. You can see that saggy broomed-off racks won't make the cut.

learn more at boobandcrocket.org

I am an official measurer, so am happy to provide score guesses.:)
engineer.jpg

It's not so much that it's political. It's just when someone like Togwotee comes on and says a .22 Hornet is the ideal elk cartridge and links to an article, they are bound to get some push back. The record needs to be set straight.

Never in my life have I been looking at "endangered species" have I ever felt the need to correct any record.

But to each there own?

I have never worked harder to keep a thread on topic.:confused:

Since the field photos aren't here to help us judge, I am providing the guide for measuring hippie chics. You can see that saggy broomed-off racks won't make the cut.

learn more at boobandcrocket.org

I am an official measurer, so am happy to provide score guesses.:)View attachment 17794
[/QUO

Your efforts in this monumental task are appreciated???

Never thought ID see the day that an important topic like this would turn into politics. Humanity is headed for the chitter

Well, we are on the backside of an ice age! Ice melts. It is a fact. I will take this over another ice age. Just sayin'.

Something tells me that girls back and neck hurt bad from supporting all that leveraged front wait and she finally just collapsed there in the sand.

We all know uninformed halfwits think they're smarter than the scientists that's a given, but what about when the people who actually have money and spend it trying to protect the recourses you claim to care about don't accept your superior wisdom ?

Again...

These experts Lennie? Thank God for Aqua Net, aye comrade?

I'm very concerned that the red crested double breasted mattress thrasher will suffer a similar fate! Any news on that??

Give it up.

We had a good thread going. Then the dudes that would ***** about a ****job came in.

Seriously. IDIOTS. No one was talking about Climate change. NO ONE . We were talking about boobs, breasts, woofers, knockers, racks, melons.

Seriously. Go get your National Geographic collection. Check out anything Africa.

It really is time to bring back Playboy.

BOOBS. For anyone who missed it, this post was about BOOBS.

BOOBS.

GOOD GAWD I lost 40 IQ points reading the climate change posts.

BOOBS you freaking imbeciles!!

Give it up.

We had a good thread going. Then the dudes that would ***** about a ****job came in.

Seriously. IDIOTS. No one was talking about Climate change. NO ONE . We were talking about boobs, breasts, woofers, knockers, racks, melons.

Seriously. Go get your National Geographic collection. Check out anything Africa.

It really is time to bring back Playboy.

BOOBS. For anyone who missed it, this post was about BOOBS.

BOOBS.

GOOD GAWD I lost 40 IQ points reading the climate change posts.

BOOBS you freaking imbeciles!!
Someboby needs to give Hoss back his binky.......:ROFLMAO:

That's rich. a bunch of Trump chumps get bent because I used halfwits. the orange jebus would never utter such a derogatory term towards anyone would he ? priceless. whenever a person has to hold themselves to a higher standard than the POTUS or be called out on a boob thread that's when you know it's hopeless.

You old coots who deny global warming will be long dead before your grandkids you don't care about have to suffer the consequences . I don't care about them either so that's all good, I was just pointing out the fact real sportsmen do care about the future of the environment .

This is boring now I remember why I left r. I guess I'll just collect on my wager with Glen and ditch this place again. hey Glen ? it's over if you want to wait for the recounts I'll have to charge interest. HA !

That's rich. a bunch of Trump chumps get bent because I used halfwits. the orange jebus would never utter such a derogatory term towards anyone would he ? priceless. whenever a person has to hold themselves to a higher standard than the POTUS or be called out on a boob thread that's when you know it's hopeless.

You old coots who deny global warming will be long dead before your grandkids you don't care about have to suffer the consequences . I don't care about them either so that's all good, I was just pointing out the fact real sportsmen do care about the future of the environment .

This is boring now I remember why I left r. I guess I'll just collect on my wager with Glen and ditch this place again. hey Glen ? it's over if you want to wait for the recounts I'll have to charge interest. HA !

2vlbqo.jpg

DM
That was the quote I was looking for but I could not find it.
The one I found I thought was pretty good so I went with it.
I always thought this story was true but Snopes said not. Is funny anyway.
Zsa Zsa Gabor was a frequent visitor to Carson’s couch. As the tale has it, she once came on carrying a cat, which she held in her lap. She is said to have asked Carson, “Would you like to pet my *****?” His fabled reply: “I’d love to, but you’ll have to remove that damn cat.”

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom