Close off Sections?

OutdoorWriter

Long Time Member
Founder,

I've looked at about everything in the Settings area and can't find anything that lets us turn sections that we don't want to see new messages from. Hints if any?

And...while I'm here...Maybe possible to change the Text color to BLACK for the text that shows under the TOPIC of new posts. Us guys with old eye would appreciate it.. really.

Last edited:
As for your first item, there are no add-on's for that. The closest there is is an add-on that will not show threads in the New Posts listing IF the visitor hasn't looked at those forums in more than 30 days. That's a crappy option I think. I don't want to do that.

On your next item, what text are you talking about? I'm not sure. Can you post a screen shot or explain it better? Is it just too light colored?

RE: ANY text that I LIGHT gray against the yellow background, such as under the topic of a thread, your signature, time posted, last edited, etc. Even he stuff at the bottom -- report, like, reply -- is better than the light gray.

I tried using the WATCH option to shut of sections, but it didn't do anything that works. It's PITA seeing new messages for sections I have no interest in reading, such as all the states.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom