Clown show Ranch

Well not knowing the full story but my grandpa was a sheep herder and had 46 lambs and ewes killed in one night. It was a mom and 2 kittens that did the damage. They didn’t eat a single one of them. Not knowing the story I’ll sit this out but livestock does get killed by native predators.

Well not knowing the full story but my grandpa was a sheep herder and had 46 lambs and ewes killed in one night. It was a mom and 2 kittens that did the damage. They didn’t eat a single one of them. Not knowing the story I’ll sit this out but livestock does get killed by native predators.
Holy crap, that’s an expensive night!!!

Certainly predators kill livestock and the State reimburses these livestock producers but attempting to get 20X the value of each calf for now 5 years running and taking it to arbitration as they don’t like the Game and Fish Commission declining their full claim gets to be beyond reasonable. If they can’t produce a dead body part then no multipler should be given.

320 calves? 80 sheep?

Bull**#$

Even further. Why is the state of Wyoming on the hook for Grizzlies? Last I checked they are under ESA, how is grizzly kill a state issue?

Guy has 2 dudes riding 55,000 acres and wonders why he loses animals.

Best part, "a calf at the end of grazing season and a yearling at the beginning are virtually the same"

Guy must be a HELL of a rancher having calves fed for 6 months in the winter and not gain any weight or size.

Seems like Wyoming needs to verify how many calves he has each year. Why am I getting the number he claims for loss, so he gets paid, doesn't quite jive with the number he claims for his grazing fee?

But for $300,000, seems the state needs to put eyes on all those calves in the spring

Someone should introduce him to Cliven Bundy, I feel like they would be friends.

Last edited:
According to the article, Wyoming has spent tens of millions of dollars on grizzly bear conservation, the federal government has kicked in 5% of that amount for depredation losses. Seems like this Grizzly thing is becoming an expensive endeavor. It may be time to export them, maybe the Chinese need more gall bladders LOL.

You guys have no idea the full story. This is just a blurp from a newspaper. It would be way easier if they just let them shoot the wolves and grizzlies when they get on their private property.

According to the article, Wyoming has spent tens of millions of dollars on grizzly bear conservation, the federal government has kicked in 5% of that amount for depredation losses. Seems like this Grizzly thing is becoming an expensive endeavor. It may be time to export them, maybe the Chinese need more gall bladders LOL.
We’ll. If your gonna send gall bladders to China, send the whole bear—- Live?

We’ll. If your gonna send gall bladders to China, send the whole bear—- Live?

Think we could get Faucci to deny it's a grizzly bear when the Chinese open that box?

"Senator Paul, that IS NIT a Grizzly. It's a brown bear. You obviously don't know what your speaking about"

You guys have no idea the full story. This is just a blurp from a newspaper. It would be way easier if they just let them shoot the wolves and grizzlies when they get on their private property.
Really?

So if their livestock get on my property (private, state and federal) when they arent supposed to be, can I shoot their cows and sheep?

If not, why the double standard?

I don’t think you fully understand this 25+ year history of clown show shenaniganism from this ranch. They blocked an agreed upon easement due to a failure to record an easement by a previous landowner which blocks access to an entire flank of the Washakie Wilderness. They put domestic sheep out just to pester and taunt Game and Fish for not paying them which almost resulted in the loss of 8 bighorn trophy rams. This cost multiplier BS has been ongoing over 5 years now. The list goes on and on, this is just the tip of the iceberg. https://www.wyomingnews.com/rocketm...cle_c3c72bf1-c962-5bc5-bf10-512aee23a21d.html

I have nothing good to say about Longwell and the **** show he has caused. I also have absolutely no sympathy for any losses he incurs.

He is just a DB...

Wyoming Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Badger Creek Outfitters

Offering elk, deer and pronghorn hunts on several privately owned ranches.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, antelope and moose hunts and take B&C bucks most years.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, and moose in Wyoming.

Yellowstone Horse Rentals - Western Wyoming Horses
Back
Top Bottom