CNN. WTF?

Musk is my favorite CEO these days. My ptsd gets triggered when I see CNN after being stuck in airports all those years.

but if so, are you upset with Tesla for dropping the ball?
Heck they could have google it and found about three or four posts on Twitter where different hospital staffs made public reports of thanking Tesla for the ventilators they received from them. No wander why Trump and thousands of others consider CNN as "fake news".
As for CNN blaming it on Gov. Newsome's admin. giving them bad information, they should have known they were dealing with a liberal Democrat Admin. that the right hand does not know what the left hand is doing. Before giving out that false news, CNN should have contacted Tesla and they would have been given the names of the hospitals and how many ventilators they were given as donations.
RELH

Where do you get the idea that Tesla dropped the ball?
Tesla said they'd make ventilators out of car parts, they instead bought 1,000 of them from elsewhere... which is nice, but pales in comparison to the 30,000 that Ford is building with 500 employees in a partnership with GE Healthcare at the plant in Michigan.

These will be used all around the world once the US pandemic declines.

Tesla said they'd make ventilators out of car parts, they instead bought 1,000 of them from elsewhere... which is nice, but pales in comparison to the 30,000 that Ford is building with 500 employees in a partnership with GE Healthcare at the plant in Michigan.

These will be used all around the world once the US pandemic declines.

AMEN....Musk is a clown......nothing he has done has turned a profit...yet he has the federal money game figured out and has made HIMSELF filthy rich.....

In the old days a competent investigative journalist would expose him

AMEN....Musk is a clown......nothing he has done has turned a profit...yet he has the federal money game figured out and has made HIMSELF filthy rich.....

They are to busy trying to impeach Trump with fake news

He’s made a massive profit for some shareholders, wish I was one of them!

Musk is pretty much a clown.

CNN is fake and outright lairs. A few examples:

Wrongly accusing the Covington Catholic boys, who were minors as being racists. Claiming they approached the native american and harassed him when video showed the opposite. CNN did have to make payment in a lawsuit for an undisclosed amount rumored to be a significant dollar figure.

Donna Brazile and Anderson Cooper giving debate questions to crooked Hillary in the 2016 debates

Chris "Fredo" Cuomo and his family traveling around the state of New York last Easter Sunday after testing positive and infected with the Chinese bat eating virus. Against orders of Fredo's big brother Governor Cuomo the self proclaimed Corona Virus Czar of New York. While Fredo supposedly does his nightly show in the basement of his home under self quarantine. FAKE!!!

You should read first. Comment second

? It appears you wrote that prior to reading my argument in #6. Your post is rife with irony.

Ford has already started production and the plant ramps up to full speed on Monday.

Grizz I still do not see why you accuse Tesla of dropping the ball. Why does it matter if Tesla bought the ventilators instead of making them. As I understand they DONATED THEM to the hospitals and not a case of selling them for a profit.
As for Ford they have a reputation of stepping up to the plate. They did not take any bailout money as the other auto makers did and are now stepping up production of ventilators. One reason why I own three Ford vehicles.
RELH

? It appears you wrote that prior to reading my argument in #6. Your post is rife with irony.

Ford has already started production and the plant ramps up to full speed on Monday.

Read first, then comment. You completely missed it.

The point is that as usual CNN isn't an actual media source it's pretty much click bait.

They post a story that Elon Musk didn't deliver like he said he would.

They didn't bother to ask either the hospital or Musk. You know, JOURNALISM. They ran the story..

Of course Musk, had they bothered to ask could have provided the same images and "thank you".

Point was simple. CNN quit even trying to be journalists years ago.

Last edited:
Shareholders or stock appreciation resulting in a shareholder profit?

I do not hold anything against investors that profitted with rising Tesla stock....

Tesla it’s self is the problem....it is a total house of cards that is built on blue sky and tax money.....no end to the red ink

Electric cars....solving a problem that doesn't exist is the real scam.
We are currently experiencing a dress rehearsal of what living life under the green new deal would be like. Of course the GND has nothing to do with climate change as expressed by the very people that authored & concocted it.

I do not hold anything against investors that profitted with rising Tesla stock....

Tesla it’s self is the problem....it is a total house of cards that is built on blue sky and tax money.....no end to the red ink
Ok, let me ask you a serious question. With a normal investment horizon, If you had to choose between Tesla stock and XOM, and Could only invest in one, which would it be?

I'm not talking about the politics of the day since I consider myself a capitalist and a libertarian, and thats a challenging question for me.

Tesla’s has never posted a profit,, in fact it lost $ 900 million in 2019.

It operates like so many other big name outfits now days.

Our own government operates like that too.

Seems like everything is fake or broken.

Bob sums it up in this song.

No comment. It speaks for itself

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom