CO 21 Deer Tag Filled

publichunter1

Well I only had a day and a half to hunt due to work but the good Lord and I made it happen. I ended up killing him at my plan A spot for once. I do want to say thank you to those who shared info about the area.

I went over and scouted a day and a half early which paid dividends. Some other guys came in and blew out the bigger buck I was after but I couldn’t pass up this guy one hour into the season opener.

This was probably my last time hunting Colorado now that my kids are getting old enough to hunt out here and I’ll get Wyoming tags every year. I will definitely miss third season CO deer tags and hunting them in the rut though.

D42EB438-0C76-41A6-A084-7760060CA12D.jpeg

FD5C50F0-4545-4159-94B6-35F664253BF2.jpeg

B22FB0D7-5B82-40C8-BB66-5C9899B8716B.jpeg

CCDDBA18-C7C9-4787-A452-68D1D887D6DF.jpeg

Last edited:
I am on the tail end of a tough schedule of work, family, and hunting activities. A little burned out but these posts are already waking up the desire. Thanks and looks fun.

Well I only had a day and a half to hunt due to work but the good Lord and I made it happen. I ended up killing him at my plan A spot for once. I do want to say thank you to those who shared info about the area.

I went over and scouted a day and a half early which paid dividends. Some other guys came in and blew out the bigger buck I was after but I couldn’t pass up this guy one hour into the season opener.

This was probably my last time hunting Colorado now that my kids are getting old enough to hunt out here and I’ll get Wyoming tags every year. I will definitely miss third season CO deer tags and hunting them in the rut though.

View attachment 58669
View attachment 58670
View attachment 58671
View attachment 58672
Congrats on a beautiful buck!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom