CO 3rd season with 2lumpy..Thanks Dad!!!

Muley_73

Very Active Member
I recieved a voice mail last week while hunting with a friend on the Paunsy. It was 2lumpy letting me know that he had picked up a couple 3rd season CO tags. (I like voice mails like that).
We have been scrambling to gather info about the area and scrambling to get ready to leave. I could not be happier! Looking foward to spend a few more unexpected days on the mountain. I will try and post some updates and get 2lumpy to spin a good story about our hunt.
This week ought to be a little differnt as I'll actually have a tag in my pocket!!!

How was the Paunsy this year? a friend told me it was not very good. Hope you have a good hunt in Colorado, post up some pics.

Had fun learning a new unit. Thanks again Lumpy it was a great time for sure. Think we'll have to make it a yearly trek.

8392co2011.jpg

LAST EDITED ON Nov-15-11 AT 02:07AM (MST)[p]tinenut,
Yes I also heard it was rough year on the Pauns. Good thing we had some good guides!!! They where great even if they had trouble keeping track of their optics! LOL

Lets go chase some chukars if you get a free weekend!

Nice Job Guys!
Nice to see the younger Hunters get in there & GIT-R-DONE

Hot Dog,Hot Damn,I love this Ameri-can

Nice Buck dude, are you out of vacation yet? Any time you are down this way we can go hunt something. I helped a friend get a nice Bull yesterday, I will try to get some pics up today.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom