CO Backdoor Results

From this forum last year. Go in like you are going to buy a habitat stamp. When your record of app is also join by 09 Res Fall Bear as in my case, it means you have been successfull. You will have to wait to find out which choice you got unless you only applied for 1st choice. Last year I called DOW and they told me which choice I got for Deer.

FYI, the deer and elk are not up yet, even by the backdoor

txhunter58

venor, ergo sum (I hunt, therefore I am)

I see a whole listing of apps on record for me but there is no unsuccessful by moose or bear ? No successful either though ?

It says "below is a list of apps already on file" is this the right place ? I dont see anything other than what I put in for ?

Looks like I got my September Bear tag as well. Max points for Moose, but unsuccessfull again. Deer, Elk and Antelope still to come.
Just paid for my habitat stamp and bought a 2009 combo - time to go fishing.

Good luck to all.

Robert
www.atkinsonexpeditions.com

** too those checking through the backdoor method, if the tag line say "app" behind it, the drawing has not been done. If it repeats itself without "app" behind it then there's a good chance you were successful in the draw.

Last year if you were unsuccessful it just continued to show you had an application on file. A friend and I put in for the same elk unit last year and through the backdoor method mine showed the permit as on file and his only showed the application on file. When the results "officially" came out, I drew and he didn't.

Cant remember when the back door results were available last year, anybody remember??-Hatrick

Getting the back door results doesn't tell you if you get your first or any other choice, it just tells you you have drawn a tag. I have to wait since I know that I will draw a tag for elk and deer, I hope they are first choice tags this year. I think last year it was posted a week or ten days before the official posting date.

After 9 years looks I finally drew - unit 4. My son drew a youth doe tag, too. Looks like I won't have to shell out $250 to go to Wyoming this year.

God Bless America!

12 pronghorn points still didn't draw my tag. This was the only hunt I was planning on, since I pretty much figured I wouldn't draw sheep or moose.

Crap....Without a job, it makes planning any kind of hunt a challenge.

Maybe this is for a reason. Perhaps I'm going to draw a MT sheep tag!

Ya right.....just dreaming.....

Colorado Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Rocky Mountain Ranches

Hunt some of the finest ranches in N.W. Colorado. Superb elk, mule deer, and antelope hunting.

Frazier Outfitting

Great Colorado elk hunting. Hunt the backcountry of unit 76. More than a hunt, it's an adventure!

CJ Outfitters

Hunt Colorado's premier trophy units, 2, 10 and 201 for trophy elk, deer and antelope.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear and cougar hunts in Colorado units 40 and 61.

Ivory & Antler Outfitters

Hunt trophy elk, mule deer, moose, antelope, bear, cougar and turkey on both private land and BLM.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer both DIY and guided hunts on large ranches all over Colorado for archery, muzzleloader and rifle hunts.

Hunters Domain

Colorado landowner tags for mule deer, elk and antelope. Tags for other states also available.

Flat Tops Elk Hunting

For the Do-It-Yourself hunters, an amazing cabin in GMU 12 for your groups elk or deer hunt.

Back
Top Bottom