Co Buck

cmbbulldog

Very Active Member
Got a chance to hunt CO this year with a couple buddies and also finally got the privilege to hunt with Paul (NMPaul) and his son Zach. Paul and Zach are two of the best folks you could hunt with... the helped our group pack out 3 deer on different occasions and just all around good folks that know how to hunt! Paul actually passed on the buck I ended up harvesting the day prior and also allowed me to pull the trigger the next day as well, so appreciate everything you guys did for us. Had a blast. Here are a couple pics of the end result.

44376d498a0d4951c46a8b3b50a171912a46e.jpeg

79205bd77f651f7884ff7b59458ae04be0b90.jpeg

It was probably the funnest hunt I have ever been on where I didn't fill my tag.
Between the magic feeling you get during a 4th season CO deer hunt when you know at any given time the buck of your dreams could pop up anywhere, seing lots of deer, hunting with good guys and my son, being involved in successful hunts, watching a couple plans come together, and the epic shot you made on that buck.
Lastly , thanks to you for helping me up my Colorado game.

You did darn well Chad. Congratulations to you. We never saw anything like that while we were in Colorado. I really appreciate you buddy! Wish I would've found a way to meet up with you while I was over there.

Brian Latturner
MonsterMuleys.com
@mm_founder on Instagram
LIKE MonsterMuleys.com
on Facebook!

I would love to be able to pass on that buck or one like it, but I don’t see it happening in this lifetime. Congrats

Mark.

Colorado Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Rocky Mountain Ranches

Hunt some of the finest ranches in N.W. Colorado. Superb elk, mule deer, and antelope hunting.

Frazier Outfitting

Great Colorado elk hunting. Hunt the backcountry of unit 76. More than a hunt, it's an adventure!

CJ Outfitters

Hunt Colorado's premier trophy units, 2, 10 and 201 for trophy elk, deer and antelope.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear and cougar hunts in Colorado units 40 and 61.

Ivory & Antler Outfitters

Hunt trophy elk, mule deer, moose, antelope, bear, cougar and turkey on both private land and BLM.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer both DIY and guided hunts on large ranches all over Colorado for archery, muzzleloader and rifle hunts.

Hunters Domain

Colorado landowner tags for mule deer, elk and antelope. Tags for other states also available.

Flat Tops Elk Hunting

For the Do-It-Yourself hunters, an amazing cabin in GMU 12 for your groups elk or deer hunt.

Back
Top Bottom